Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I’ll let the orphans of the million Iraqis Bush and Biden needlessly killed to know they can feel better knowing COVID’s worse.
    I'm talking about 'Murican lives. I thought it was understood that brown people in other countries don't count. That's the American way!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Things are looking good for new wars. https://inthesetimes.com/article/joe...ustry-military
    I don't trust whatever that site is but the article isn't wrong. It's been fun watching my fellow lefties rage about the team Biden's assembling. You think it should bother me but my sense of doom/foreboding/whatever you want to call it doesn't just extend to actions of people on the opposite end of the political spectrum. Like, I really thought Trump was a sure shot for reelection and am shocked he didn't win. (Not shocked enough to buy into the tired "dead people voting" bs Republicans can't stop trotting out, mind you.) But while Biden is definitely going to be too far center for my tastes, I didn't have an hopes or expectations for him.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Trump is only interested in starting civil wars.
    Yeah, cold ones. Get it? Because Russia? Huh??? Notice me, dammit!

3. Well, my father tested positive for COVID. At the moment, all he has are cold symptoms. I'm glad my mother took him for a test. Hers was negative but since she did the rapid one she's going back for the regular test.

The worst part is that he's retired but my parents needed the money so he's been working. During the original stay at home order, the company figured out a way for him to collect the unemployment money. That, of course, ended, and the business made him come in despite his age. No doubt that's how he got it.

No matter what happens this is sad. He's a Vietnam vet. And not just any vet, a Tunnel Rat. I guess there were twenty other vets at the VA when he went for his test, all in similar positions. He saved lives, American AND Vietnamese, pulling people out after attacks/collapses. No doubt those other guys there made their own impacts. This worthless, piece of shit government couldn't even get something in place to help them out during this pandemic.

I really hope I don't have to post a bad followup in here.

4. Sorry to hear about your dad. Your mom need to be extra careful. It is really abysmal how much the US government turned a blind eye to the people.

5. In other news did anyone see Rudy's newest press conference, where he was literally melting on stage?

rudywtf.jpg

(I'm not even going to get into the Secret Agent Michael Scarn Threat Level Midnight nonsense they vomited out. Holy wow.)

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Trump is only interested in starting civil wars.
    Let's not give the media a free pass. They pick and choose what stories inflame the general public. Nobody talks about the latin dude getting his arse kicked by police, but if the dude is of African American descent, they'll be sure to air the beatdowns 24/7 to incite people.

Last edited by gamevet; 19 Nov 2020 at 11:10 PM.

7. Absolutely, the mainstream media is manipulating this hate as well.

8. News entities that have to be profitable are going to struggle with the truth because it won't sell much of anything.

9. Trump has lost so many evidence-free election lawsuits that it's it's embarrassing. The bloated orange faggot has to just give up. He's the laughing stock of the entire planet, as is anyone (and I mean anyone!) supporting him at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    News entities that have to be profitable are going to struggle with the truth because it won't sell much of anything.
    I have to admit, Trump was right. News outlets such as the New York Times has been held afloat solely by their shitposting of Trump. Now that he's (thankfully) on his way out, they're doomed. Right and left, they're both to blame for what's occurred over the course of the past four years.

Yes, I'll still pop up here and there. You're welcome.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww