Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I think Biden will win the election but I'm not sure if this will hurt or help Trump. If he beats it, it'll be a pretty positive message. I hear it's ~10 days, not 2-3 weeks.
    I'm rounding up for fat and old. It could be as little as 10 days, but I also know people who took a couple months to test negative. It's a crapshoot.

I think this might help his approval rating, like some sympathy, but that doesn't seem to be as connected to head-to-head polling as you'd think. They've been moving in opposite directions lately, in fact.

2. The only thing I find bad about this is the awful amount of human beings wishing for his and his wife's death. Anyone wishing for that kind of shit needs to step back and take a hard, hard look at themselves.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    The only thing I find bad about this is the awful amount of human beings wishing for his and his wife's death. Anyone wishing for that kind of shit needs to step back and take a hard, hard look at themselves.
    Remarkable that people talking about hate-speech, safe spaces, racial injustice, etc... are quick to post stuff like "he deserves it. Hope he dies!"

Unreal, these times.

4. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Remarkable that people talking about hate-speech, safe spaces, racial injustice, etc... are quick to post stuff like "he deserves it. Hope he dies!"

Unreal, these times.
    What blew me away is Twitter is actually banning/deleting posts from people who are wishing for his death via the ToS.

5. You guys are too fucking much. Welcome to the internet.

6. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post

Unreal, these times.
    I'm just happy that he's finally listening to the science. Of course, it took his getting sick to do so, but better late than never.
    Last edited by Melf; 03 Oct 2020 at 07:35 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post

Unreal, these times.
    Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    The only thing I find bad about this is the awful amount of human beings wishing for his and his wife's death. Anyone wishing for that kind of shit needs to step back and take a hard, hard look at themselves.
    Are you unaware of the political trajectory? This is late team politics. Team>Values. The latest example is the 2016 vs 2020 Supreme Court vacancies. I haven’t seen a quote from 1 senator who retained their 2016 opinion in 2020.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. No I'm not unaware of it. I just had better hope for humanity not being so shitty.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I'm just happy that he's finally listening to the science. Of course, it took his getting sick to do so, but better late than never.
    Yeah, you know, I'm not sure what the "correct" response to this virus should've been, honestly. I'm not sure hiding from it is/was the answer as the economic and social devastation might actually end up being worse than the virus.

It's really something. It might take a decade to recover from this even with Trump's pro-economic response. Hard calls no matter what.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Don't get your hopes up, he's making Secret Service drive him around while he wears his shitty cloth mask so he can wave to people.