Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Trump is the biggest sore loser in the history of history. So, I guess he won at that.

2. Biden's DOJ needs to indict Trump, Hawley, and Cruz for sedition, kidnapping, and felony murder.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. At about 4am EST Congress officially certified Biden's win. No more procedural hurdles to clear.

Trump issued a statement finally acknowledging his loss (while still repeating lies about election fraud) and committing to a smooth transfer of power on January 20th. Too little, too late fucker. They're already talking about impeachment and/or the 25th Amendment. It's a long shot, but I hope they hit the ground running with it this morning. Trump is a traitor and needs to pay.

4. Wouldn’t deleting all his social media,news coverage, and just straight out not acknowledging him anymore be punishment enough? I feel like that would crush him and send him to an early grave.
    Sending him to court won’t do shit, unless he somehow does get sent to federal rape me in the ass prison.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. If this doesn't prove that social media is pure poison and far more harmful than useful, I don't know what is.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    If this doesn't prove that social media is pure poison and far more harmful than useful, I don't know what is.
    Yup. These terrorists organized on Parler/Facebook/etc, their lies & propaganda continue to spread there and other SM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Trump is a traitor and needs to pay.
    Trump, Giuliani, the congresspeople who brought up & voted for the objections, all the news anchors who are still giving credence to the "massive voter fraud" bs: Hanged by the neck until dead.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Yup. These terrorists organized on Parler/Facebook/etc, their lies & propaganda continue to spread there and other SM.

Trump, Giuliani, the congresspeople who brought up & voted for the objections, all the news anchors who are still giving credence to the "massive voter fraud" bs: Hanged by the neck until dead.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    If this doesn't prove that social media is pure poison and far more harmful than useful, I don't know what is.
    I would have no problems if Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, et al were sued out of existence after this catastrophe.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Wouldn’t deleting all his social media,news coverage, and just straight out not acknowledging him anymore be punishment enough? I feel like that would crush him and send him to an early grave.
    Sending him to court won’t do shit, unless he somehow does get sent to federal rape me in the ass prison.
    Best to ignore him and start putting in some work. Fix all of these problems that bad orange man did and help people.

Term limits, taxes on billionaires, universal healthcare and stimulus checks for people in need.

You know, all the shit that is never going to happen.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    You know, all the shit that is never going to happen.
    One of my buddies chastised me for acknowledging that Dems are going to do the same dance from 2008, trying to appeal to moderates and getting nothing done when they should 100% just push a bunch of that stuff through as quickly as possible. Especially considering they have less than two years. It's so frustrating to know that's coming.

(To be clear, I'd be more than happy to accept a "told you so" barrage for my pessimism.)