Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Honestly, this election was lost by Trump because of the Republicans who voted conservative up and down the ticket but couldn't stomach voting for Trump for whatever their personal reasons were and not because of Democratic turnout.

He needs to step up to the microphone and fucking concede already.

And, I know none of you will want to go four years into the future, but if you do you should happy as a pig in shit that he's not accepting the loss because the further he drags this shit out the less likely he'll be a viable candidate in 2024.

2. The GOP needs to shoot a 2024 Trump run down like the Hindenburg.

I would like to see the total number of GOP House of Representatives votes vs Trump. Trump still got more votes than Obama by a big number. But, I would like to see 1, 2, or 3 million more GOP down ballot votes over Trump.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The GOP needs to shoot a 2024 Trump run down like the Hindenburg.

I would like to see the total number of GOP House of Representatives votes vs Trump. Trump still got more votes than Obama by a big number. But, I would like to see 1, 2, or 3 million more GOP down ballot votes over Trump.
    His endorsement of Rona McDaniel, after briefly considering a takeover seems to suggest they've come to an agreement with regard to 2024...

4. Trump retweeted the legendary B BOOBERS and introduced him to the world, no profile pic, just pure Boobers.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    With Biden, we’ll have a new Middle East war and a return of foreign terrorist attacks on US soil.

Click for full size
    Things are looking good for new wars. https://inthesetimes.com/article/joe...ustry-military

6. I think more people have died from COVID under Trump than those other wars combined. He didn't need to go to the ME to have people die.

7. I’ll let the orphans of the million Iraqis Bush and Biden needlessly killed to know they can feel better knowing COVID’s worse.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I think more people have died from COVID under Trump than those other wars combined. He didn't need to go to the ME to have people die.
    We might never know the global impact of lockdowns - people afraid to go to doctors, worldwide critical hunger/starvation is going to at least double because of the economic impacts, suicide, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, depression, etc... It's still hard to know what the right path is or was.

9. Most of that is true, but conjecture. What we know is it’s unlikely to have been 244k lives (or 1.3 mil if you care about non-American lives).

I’ll give kudos to Trump for not starting any wars though. That’s a good thing.

10. Trump is only interested in starting civil wars.