Page 16 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. I saw that. That's what I get for giving him the benefit of the doubt. His press secretary tested positive too. The WH produced more COVID cases on Oct. 1 than Taiwan, New Zealand, and Vietnam on that day COMBINED.

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Joe Biden: “The reason I was able to stay home during the pandemic is because Black women were able to keep the grocery shelves stocked.”
    I'm sorry but if this quote is real then fucking LAWL forever.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. It's real and, as usual, nobody cares.

5. Nothing for any of us to fear we aren't eight year old girls. The creepy stuff from him is pretty normal that's how he's always been.

6. That comment is like a spit in the ocean compared to 45's daily spew.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    That comment is like a spit in the ocean compared to 45's daily spew.
    It really isn't. Show me the Trump quote about blacks that rivals "You ain't black if you don't vote for me". You can't. The above is more of the same. The "Indian" 7-11 comments. The "racial jungle" comments. On and on. Free pass from the press.

I've yet to see Harris or Biden get asked any challenging questions at all. It's absolutely amazing. If Trump said that "you ain't black" nonsense it would've been analyzed by "experts" on CNN for the week 24/7. And rightly so.

8. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    It really isn't. Show me the Trump quote about blacks that rivals "You ain't black if you don't vote for me". You can't. The above is more of the same. The "Indian" 7-11 comments. The "racial jungle" comments. On and on. Free pass from the press.
    Seriously? The guy who said:

- Africans and Haitians came from shithole countries?
    - Insulted a Gold Star family by saying the wife "wasn't allowed to say anything?"
    - Said a judge born in Indiana ruled against him because "he's a Mexican?"
    - Asked a reported to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus simply because she was black?
    - Said Neo-Nazi's were "fine people?"
    - Started the whole birtherism issue?
    - Told the House Subcommittee on Native American affairs that the Pequots “don’t look like Indians to me... They don’t look like Indians to Indians.”
    - Was reported to have said "Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that," in John O'Donnell's 1991 book and then said the "the stuff O'Donnell wrote about me is probably true" in a Playboy interview a year later?
    - Told Time magazine in 1989 "I mean, really, who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?"
    - Tweeted in 2012 that Arianna Huffington "is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision."

Those are just some of the most famous. Biden does indeed say some stupid shit now and then, and it's a constant reminder that people were stupid enough to choose him as their candidate, but perhaps the press would concentrate more on Biden's gaffe's if Trump could keep his foot out of his mouth?
    Last edited by Melf; 08 Oct 2020 at 08:44 AM.

9. LOL, it is not even worth discussing if you can't see that Trump is a raging racist. And I don't even care for Biden.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Seriously? The guy who said:

- Africans and Haitians came from shithole countries?
    - Insulted a Gold Star family by saying the wife "wasn't allowed to say anything?"
    - Said a judge born in Indiana ruled against him because "he's a Mexican?"
    - Asked a reported to set up a meeting with the Congressional Black Caucus simply because she was black?
    - Said Neo-Nazi's were "fine people?"
    - Started the whole birtherism issue?
    - Told the House Subcommittee on Native American affairs that the Pequots “don’t look like Indians to me... They don’t look like Indians to Indians.”
    - Was reported to have said "Laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that," in John O'Donnell's 1991 book and then said the "the stuff O'Donnell wrote about me is probably true" in a Playboy interview a year later?
    - Told Time magazine in 1989 "I mean, really, who knows how much the Japs will pay for Manhattan property these days?"
    - Tweeted in 2012 that Arianna Huffington "is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision."

Those are just some of the most famous. Biden does indeed say some stupid shit now and then, and it's a constant reminder that people were stupid enough to choose him as their candidate, but perhaps the press would concentrate more on Biden's gaffe's if Trump could keep his foot out of his mouth?
    I'm not going to get into each and every one of those but I'm simply going to call a spade a spade. If you're going to hold Trump accountable for the stupid shit that he says then Biden, and all of his racist nonsense (wasn't Kamala Harris calling him a "segregationist" a couple of months ago?), should be held to the same standard. I don't believe either is racist but I do believe both are terrible candidates.

— “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

— “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

— “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

I really don't see much of a distinction.