Page 35 of 90 FirstFirst ... 213133343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. They better investigate why security was so bad and the national guard wasn't called in right away.

Also, Matt Gaetz is also garbage. "antifa did it!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    One of my buddies chastised me for acknowledging that Dems are going to do the same dance from 2008, trying to appeal to moderates and getting nothing done when they should 100% just push a bunch of that stuff through as quickly as possible. Especially considering they have less than two years. It's so frustrating to know that's coming.

(To be clear, I'd be more than happy to accept a "told you so" barrage for my pessimism.)
    Maybe it's easier to say orange man bad than to commit to something. I will gladly admit I am wrong if they do something to change the bad things in the system. I hope I am wrong.

2000 dollar stimulus bill of the past month should be done by mid feb. Unless it was just a way to make Republicans look bad with the unanimous consent thing. Something beyond taxing guns away and banning them and rigging the system to make it harder for opposition to win.

I will hold of the criticism until summer, which I feel will be 25% of bidens term.

3. I firmly believe the two Georgia runoffs went the Democrats way for two reasons: 1.) Trump 2.) People are sick of shitty and expensive healthcare. Let's hope they fix it.

4. Lack of 2k and complacency as well. If if you are 12 point favourites, you still have to show up and move the ball to win. hillary learned that the hard way. Even bart simpson learned that 30 years ago.

5. It also didn't help the Reps that Loeffler and Perdue ran garbage campaigns surrounded by scandal.

6. As is tradition.

7. Hey guys, what’s going on in this thread?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. If I learned anything in the last eight years, it’s if you are upset about politics, take it out on your neighbors, your citizens’ businesses and infrastructure, set that on fire, destroy it and ruin their lives, but whatever you do, don’t threaten the ruling class and invade their space.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    If this doesn't prove that social media is pure poison and far more harmful than useful, I don't know what is.
    Absolutely pure poison, yes. It's like Fight Club in TNL's heyday but without the funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Trump, Giuliani, the congresspeople who brought up & voted for the objections, all the news anchors who are still giving credence to the "massive voter fraud" bs: Hanged by the neck until dead.
    Yup. And on that note, I was watching the footage of the Trumpanzees storming the Capitol and wishing a steady, non-stop stream of napalm would just suddenly smother everyone there. It would have been glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    I would have no problems if Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, et al were sued out of existence after this catastrophe.
    Maybe it's a shame that Trump didn't get Congress to eliminate Section 230...would I be incorrect in thinking that would basically take care of the problem? Or would the scales tip too far in the opposite direction as far as online speech goes?

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Dems...should 100% just push a bunch of that stuff through as quickly as possible. Especially considering they have less than two years. It's so frustrating to know that's coming.
    This is vital. Who the fuck knows what will happen in 2022? They could increase their majority or lose it again altogether. They should frantically push everything they fucking can like there's no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I firmly believe the two Georgia runoffs went the Democrats way for two reasons: 1.) Trump 2.) People are sick of shitty and expensive healthcare. Let's hope they fix it.
    Agreed. And people wanted them $2,000 checks as well. I bet if that was up for a vote before the November 2020 elections ol' Mitch would have gone for it.

BUT, Dems have no excuse now! And there is a new PC I've been eyeing...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww