Page 30 of 90 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Well, I’m glad you can see that. Trump post election has been sad. That term has been overused by internet journalism, but it’s legit sad at this point.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Yup. If they wanted any respect at all, the mainstream media (I hate even typing that) should have been way more adversarial with him to begin with. Every time one of these people still calls him "sir"...UGH.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Trump’s America First stuff was the best thing he did. The rumours he’s going to put sanctions on China for human rights violations is amazing, a future president is going to have to say China has a pristine human rights record to lift them

The Trump supporters who believe he’s 3D chessing right now and is going to get a second term are hilarious. But they’re also the people who downplay the equivalent of 6 passenger planes falling out of the sky a day...it’s just the flu...
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

5. And the Supreme Court strikes down the Texas AG's treasonous lawsuit.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 12 Dec 2020 at 01:01 AM.

6. And the electoral college officially confirms Biden as President-elect.

7. I can't believe this douche hasn't conceded yet. Fuckwad.

8. I know, he’s displayed humility his entire career.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. I'll be surprised if he concedes. I think he'll leave when the time actually comes, but while I want it to be "dragged out by security" I suspect he'll go of his own volition – albeit noisily. He's got his 2024 campaign to worry about, and the only way to make that happen is to keep the die-hard people angry about fraud or whatever. I'm honestly not sure if he'll be able to keep it going for five years but I certainly won't count him out.

10. I mean the Democrats kept voter fraud going for 4 years, he could do it.

Hopefully, he just fades away. There is no situation improved by donald trump getting involved