Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL

1. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    On Twitter? Man, I hate Twitter. Interesting.
    I really am not a fan of Twitter. It's just too toxic for what it is.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. It was designed for short output only. So, it's not conductive to conversation. They try to make it so now, but the visual format of a message board thread is way better to discuss back and forth.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I still use Twitter like how Josh once educated us on. It's still the best News aggregator.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. So you just tweet out “Your Mom” and “Mortal Kombat” replies for disapproval and affirmation?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Speaking of TNL's front page and Twitter: I have barely been on Twitter in years, but I was looking around there recently. I asked myself who would have funny stuff to read, so I headed straight to Norm Macdonald's tweets. One of the first things I see on there is him responding to . . . Mzo!

I clicked to Mzo's account and saw that he has TNL (front page, not forum) as his Web page.

Some people were calling him names, so maybe it's better the front page is down temporarily.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    So you just tweet out “Your Mom” and “Mortal Kombat” replies for disapproval and affirmation?
    Nah ... Gifs. I took my TNL persona with me to Twitter and Facebook. Remember how many of you I friended on Book of Face and after you realized my TNL persona IS really me. How many of you UN-Friended me. #GoodTimes

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Speaking of TNL's front page and Twitter: I have barely been on Twitter in years, but I was looking around there recently. I asked myself who would have funny stuff to read, so I headed straight to Norm Macdonald's tweets. One of the first things I see on there is him responding to . . . Mzo!

I clicked to Mzo's account and saw that he has TNL (front page, not forum) as his Web page.

Some people were calling him names, so maybe it's better the front page is down temporarily.
    The Twitter Bots are out in force these past few years. Oh and having Celebs mention you is pretty awesome stuff.
    Last edited by Advocate; 18 Nov 2020 at 05:15 PM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. I can't believe Advocate is posting here again. This is the motherfucker that I turned into an alcoholic in NYC like, a decade ago. *smooch*

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I myself am guilty of some of the toxic shit that's gone on and I'm not proud of it.
    Yes. But no more so than the rest of us, I suppose. But at least you're admitting it. I certainly didn't help.

But, as Buttcheeks said...

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Also, no one wants to deal with any of you that continue to want to give trump the benefit of the doubt. I love guns just as much as the next guy, but trump got on tv and made fun of the handicapped and talks like an idiot. You defend someone that shouldn't be defended.

We're not kids anymore and many don't have the patients to read such things anymore.
    Yes. At this point if you're an unrepentant Trump supporter who buys into everything he says, you're retarded white trash and beneath reasoning with/talking to. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Fuck you forever for enabling his destruction of our democracy. You're beyond brain dead-level stupid, plain and simple.

But if you at least agree that there's grey area, then there's hope.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Yeah we lost a lot of people mainly due to stupid bullshit.
    We lost at least 2 people due to the return of that white trash piece of shit MVS. He posted one of the most racist things TNL has ever seen and that alone caused Icarusfall to bail.

Granted, Icarus was a total kook, but I'd rather have him around than Gamefan's shittest writer ever...

10. Matt Van Stone Killed Diehard GameFan.