Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL

1. What’s funny about all of this is I was an editor for CompUSA’s advertising and signage in 2005. I would check every print material against the computer approved specs and pricing, send back to the graphics department with corrections, they would send back to me, I would do a second check and only send to printing if 100%. Everything got a second check regardless of error, because I too could miss an error.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 28 Nov 2020 at 12:21 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    How about we just bury the hatchet on this and just stick to discussing games instead of politics.
    I say yes. We've both said stupid shit that I'm willing to overlook. TNL has too many fond memories for me to just up and fuck off. The early 2000's NYC get-together (you weren't there, fucker) remains one of the greatest experiences of my life.

That's the thing for me tho. I have said here multiple times I've never liked Trump. At all. I think he's a fucking blowhard.
    That's the thing about politics in the modern age that really gets me. It's either ALL RIGHT or ALL LEFT. I'm more of a centrist than anything (liberal on most views, but conservative on a few others), but there's less and less of a place for people who try and look at both sides these days.

Also about Icarus I liked him and I also like you.
    I like you too, stud. *smooch*

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    White trash piece of shit? Fuck yourself with a dry cactus. Daily.
    The truth sucks, sorry. You've lowered the tone since you've returned, pissbucket.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. The funniest part about this turn is aren’t you the one that drew the MVS comic?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Wait do I need to take the MVS comic off the Kiwis By Beat site? I don't want any non-rezo art up there.

5. Maybe that was rezo. Dole was Atlas & Advocate.

6. I thought Kaneda drew it.

7. I went back and searched the archives. Actually, Jesus drew it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The funniest part about this turn is aren’t you the one that drew the MVS comic?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Dole was Atlas & Advocate.
    Yes.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. So apparently Doc has been missing since Wednesday and his mom issued a missing person post on Facebook and it just turns out that he secluded himself in a cabin to write for a few days and and didn't bother telling anybody. So he's okay, thankfully.

Doc. DOC. Fucking tell people when you're pulling this Sylvester Stallone/Rocky script bullshit. Don't worry us like that.

You didn't eat your rabbits, did you?

10. Hey, it's all for the love of art.