Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Mario 3D Allstars (Switch)

1. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    That’s exactly how I feel about Sunshine. It is also my only Mario game I never finished. The game is a turd.
    I'll kinda disagree on this as I consider Sunshine the most "Brutal" of the 3D Mario games. I almost perfect finished it originally on the cube except for the one non-Fludd stage in Noki bay. That shit was so bad. lol

Edit:

This shit right here. If I was a kid at the time I might have smashed a controller. My god who on the Dev team thought this shit was remotely fair?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post

This shit right here. If I was a kid at the time I might have smashed a controller. My god who on the Dev team thought this shit was remotely fair?
    Pretty tough. Especially for a kid. I'll admit though, that the non-Fludd stages are the only part of that game that I even remotely like. I'd gladly play a whole game of those, than step one foot in Delfino Plaza again.

3. Yeah the punishing nature of the flood less areas seems so at contrast with the rest of the game, and it's glaring now. I'm also quickly reminded when playing that it has hands down the worst combination of poor cameras and areas that are enclosed or shrouded, in all the 3D Marios.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I'll kinda disagree on this as I consider Sunshine the most "Brutal" of the 3D Mario games. I almost perfect finished it originally on the cube except for the one non-Fludd stage in Noki bay. That shit was so bad. lol

Edit:

I force myself to finish Super Mario Sunshine this year and yeah it's not as good as people think it is I feel it was a down step for Mario 64 camera got stuck behind a wall so often it was annoying

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Oh, I didn't even think of that. This should work nicely.
    Got thisfor Christmas and can't wait to try it with Sunshine.

Gonna feel so 2003 in this bitch.

6. Sweet, report back if it is any good.