Thread: Immortals Fenyx Rising (Xbox / PlayStation / Nintendo Switch / PC)

1. Treasure Immortals Fenyx Rising (Xbox / PlayStation / Nintendo Switch / PC)

Picked this up today. I was pleasantly surprised by this. Sat down and didn't realize I'd already banged out two hours of fun into the game. Kinda hoping some of you guys grabbed this also.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. It looks pretty cool. I’m hoping that it’s nothing like Assassins Creed though; I’m not a fan of that franchise.

3. I read it’s pretty much a Breath of the Wild clone.

I’d like to play it but I need to finish my pile of shame first. (Which includes the new Assassins Creed). Cyberpunk this week too. Too many open world games lately but I can’t help myself.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. I can see a little bit of Bard's Tale like humor being thrown in there.

5. It looks pretty fun actually. Had it not come out in the middle of a ton of other games I’d Day One it. For now I’ll wait a bit. Maybe by the time I get around to it there will be a nice sale.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. I've been enjoying the hell out of Fenyx. It came completely out of left field but no complaints. It's just a really fun world to explore and the combat system is a blast. I said elsewhere that it feels like a second-tier PS2 game given the time and budget to become what it wanted to be, and that's making me pretty happy.