Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

1. I played this for a few hours last night on a PS4 Pro and was expecting glitch central, but it was pretty decent. Aside from the textures looking a lot smoother, it still looks and plays pretty well. The only really awkward part I experienced was when driving a car.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Digital Foundry was saying something about a slow storage option for PS4 users, while when playing on PS5 they can choose the fast storage option.

I only encounter 2 glitches during a 2.5 hour play session on PC. One was a tail light on a car in a parking garage having a strange reflection glitch and the other was a chopstick just floating between my character and his partner in crime.
    Last edited by gamevet; 11 Dec 2020 at 09:22 PM.

3. The only glitch I hope to see is the one where Vs penis clips through his pants. Lol, that’s gotta be the best glitch ever.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. It's amazing that we finally live in an era where you can give a female video game character a giant throbbing cock with personalized pubes that clips through her pants during gameplay. I love it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    It's amazing that we finally live in an era where you can give a female video game character a giant throbbing cock with personalized pubes that clips through her pants during gameplay. I love it.
    Now only if it had coop up so we could stare at each other’s dicks.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. I made some headway into the story. The game really begins when you get to a certain point and the Title of the game is shown. You should be hooked into it by then.
    I’m playing on the Series X. I haven’t really run into any problems. Been running great. Definitely needs an upgrade in texture resolution but overall the game looks and runs fantastic. I think people just bitch and moan too much about resolution and FPS these days. The combat feels really good for a FPS rpg thing. I didn’t think I’d like the game but it’s so detailed and I’ve seen a few things a story wise I haven’t seen before in a game. I’m hooked!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Pretty much where the demo ends.

I wanted to play it on the big screen in the living room, so I bought a 1TB SSD and an Xbox controller for the living room PC. It ran pretty good with a GTX 1080 on the 52" 1080p Samsung television on Ultra settings. It looked pretty good, even without Ray Tracing. Gotta give props to CD Project Red. The game has a really smooth frame rate, even when it dips into the 40s. It rarely has any kind of stutters.

The game did crash on me, but I didn't update my drivers and the patch had not been in place. It worked fine after I updated it.
    Last edited by gamevet; 12 Dec 2020 at 08:48 PM.

8. I only have a 1060, I don't think I am going to bother with the PC.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I only have a 1060, I don't think I am going to bother with the PC.
    Your system actually qualifies for 1080p high settings, though I believe medium settings will probably be the right settings for 60fps @ 1080p.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cy...ecommendations

Here's the game running on my over-clocked GTX 1080 @ 1080p using Ultra settings.

Last edited by gamevet; 13 Dec 2020 at 09:01 PM.

10. People should avoid buying this on the PS4 and Xbox One. The storage devices aren't fast enough to load the gaming assets. They will probably work much better on the Series X and PS5, using their internal SSDs.