Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

1. What a shame, for Sony to do that is unprecedented. The complaints must have been off the charts.

I will still play this once PS5 patch is done. By then there should be a GOTY (lol) version.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    What a shame, for Sony to do that is unprecedented. The complaints must have been off the charts.

I will still play this once PS5 patch is done. By then there should be a GOTY (lol) version.
    I think it's less a question of complaints (although there were many) and more a fight between Sony and CDPR.

CDPR wanted Sony to grant refunds, and Sony didn't. So they pulled the game.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

I bought on ps4 because I didnt think my i5 4760k with a 6gig 1060 would run it. I think that was a mistake. Im still having a blast. But dam is it ugly.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    I bought on ps4 because I didnt think my i5 4760k with a 6gig 1060 would run it. I think that was a mistake. Im still having a blast. But dam is it ugly.
    You're above the minimum specs required, which is a 3570K paired with a GTX 780. I've heard that those specs would sometime require the game to be in 720p, to get an acceptable frame rate. That's pretty much an Xbox One X, with an ever so slightly less GPU.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/c...ded-specs-5077

I've heard that PS4 Pro and One X owners are having a much better experience than those with the stock consoles. It's crazy to think that those launch consoles would be able to run a game like this.

5. It’s not optimized for next gen but it’s been running like a dream for me. Loving the game so far.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. If the game crashes as much as it's been reported, I don't know how this passed certification from Sony or MS.

7. Certification isn't as detailed as we are led to believe it is.

8. I guess the cert. process doesn't involve playtesting for more than an hour on base machines. It sounds like the whole process revolves around making sure the application quits cleanly and doesn't crash the machine.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I guess the cert. process doesn't involve playtesting for more than an hour on base machines. It sounds like the whole process revolves around making sure the application quits cleanly and doesn't crash the machine.
    They have more or less admitted that they accepted vouchers on cert on the promise that issues would be fixed by launch.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Yeah, I mean cap it at 1080p and 30fps (which you can do in the options) like the PS4 version and you can probably run it on high-ultra settings. For sure better than PS4.