Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 57891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

1. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    I hooked up with River. He's a big teddy bear, a great cook, and a real sweetie. He was the only option given my character choices, but I'm happy with him.

I got the Path to Glory ending as well.

After reading about the secret ending I totally want to go back and get it now. It sounds fucking hilarious.
    Isn't the only difference that rogue doesn't die? Otherwise it's identical, and ends with Path to Glory, right?

I wifed up Judy long before River came along. I was more into Panam, but she doesn't swing that way.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Isn't the only difference that rogue doesn't die? Otherwise it's identical, and ends with Path to Glory, right?
    Based on what I read, the final mission plays out a bit differently.

Johnny tells you to grab your "hottest iron," you run at Arasaka Tower with no help, you have to fight everyone (including Adam Smasher), and if you die once, the credits roll. That's it, lol.

If you make it the endings are the same as the Path to Glory fork, and no one else dies.

Seems very in the spirit of Cyberpunk.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. I finished it around 44 hrs. Ended up just going sword beserk in everyone. The end was pretty much what I thought and almost exactly what I thought that sequel was going to probably be. Great game. 9/10 for me. I’ll go back and do side missions after a break from it.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

I wifed up Judy long before River came along. I was more into Panam, but she doesn't swing that way.
    I've taken the whole week off, so I grinded all day on this. I'm at the 40 hour mark and it appears that if I was an effeminate male or a woman, that she should have been a romantic encounter. I met her at the lake, we linked up and she told me I was a good friend. When I woke in the morning, she was sitting at the edge of the dock and told me she was leaving Night City. She gave me the key to her apartment and we parted ways. I must say, she looked fine in that wet suit.

I still have a lot of leveling up to do, before I can take on the tougher missions.

5. Just getting in to this. Not sure if I just suck at shooters now but I’m having a hard time aiming and shooting in this?

Overall I’m enjoying it — but I’m a bit over the manic future maniac vibe developers go with when human modding is part of the story. Suddenly everyone is wearing leather?

The stealth and hacking combo I have is fun to play so far. Will enjoy it until I’ve had my fill.

6. Get ahold of a Samurai Sword. You can do a lot of ass kicking in a very short time.

7. CDPR comes out with a public apology.

8. Took long enough.

9. At least the apology doesn't crash.

10. This should’ve been PC and Next Gen consoles only. Way too ambitious to run on last gen.
    Saying that though, I thought it was really good.(Series X).
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle