Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

1. Cyberpunk 2077

I'm surprised that this never got a thread. The game is set to launch on December 10th.

PC gamers can download the game today from the GOG store.

Kind of disappointed that PS5 and Xbox Series X players won't get the game until 2021.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cy.../1100-6485165/

2. I'm very torn on if I play this when it comes on the 10th or wait until I have a series X and there's a series X patch. Or, alternatively, if I start playing now will I even finish before those two things happen, who knows.

3. I want to play this but yeah. I have a ton of other shit I'm banging thru right now.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. I've got it preloaded. I am positive we had a thread on this at some point.

Sounds like the launch is a little buggy, but reviewers didn't have the Day One patch. Other than that, sounds like everything we've been hoping for.

Lotta games I want this week.

5. I preordered this but as of yesterday my copy still wasn't preloading. Have to check back today.

Online discussion for this game is a fucking minefield.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. As long as its 60fps on the X I’ll play it now. I think I’ll put Valhalla on hold and switch to this. I’m not waiting for the X upgrade next year. I doubt it will change much anyways.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. It’ll get Ray Tracing, with improved textures and such.

8. My new PC has been waiting for this release.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. RTX 3080?

My 2080 Super has been waiting on this too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    It’ll get Ray Tracing, with improved textures and such.
    And probably run at a lower resolution or 30fps. Ray Tracing is alright but not worth the hit in either IMO.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle