Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 689101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyberpunk 2077

1. Pretty much. It runs fairly well on both of my PCs, though I do encounter some strange bugs, like getting a Tarot Card reading and the girl is dropping invisible cards onto the table.

*Edit*
    And then it decided to crash on me this evening. This is only the 2nd time this has happened though.
    Last edited by gamevet; 18 Jan 2021 at 08:52 PM.

2. I might get a PS5. It just looks so dorky...

3. Just hide it behind the TV.

4. This is hilarious. I go to check out the information on the 1.12 patch and the website gets a error 404.

Attached Images Attached Images

5. Next Gen Update pushed to Q1 2022. I've lost all faith in this developer and it's amazing how it much they fucked this up.

I'm not worried about per-ordering games on Amazon because there's no money down and I only do it for games I know I'll play day one no matter what (like anything GTA or Naughty Dog for example) and CDPR was one of those companies but this is just bad. There's being a "bad" game or having issues, and then there's releasing a game and it not being finished for over a year after. Won't pre-order their next Alpha release, I'll buy it used 2 years later when productions is done.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Next Gen Update pushed to Q1 2022. I've lost all faith in this developer and it's amazing how it much they fucked this up.

I'm not worried about per-ordering games on Amazon because there's no money down and I only do it for games I know I'll play day one no matter what (like anything GTA or Naughty Dog for example) and CDPR was one of those companies but this is just bad. There's being a "bad" game or having issues, and then there's releasing a game and it not being finished for over a year after. Won't pre-order their next Alpha release, I'll buy it used 2 years later when productions is done.
    This game will never be "done" on last gen consoles. It was just a huge mistake to even ship for them in the first place. Had they diverted all the resources spent trying to fix a game on systems that aren't capable of running it properly, we'd be having a very different conversation.

On PC, the game shipped in a similar state to Witcher 3, which is to say with some typical open world jank, but a great game, one that earned 9s from all the major review outlets. Post-launch support has been slowed down, again because of the shitty last gen ports that shouldn't exist, and this also pushed the next gen stuff back by probably like a year.

7. Next Gen Patch launches today, leaked by like a million sources including shots of it in the Xbox marketplace with the X/S enhanced logo slapped on it.

And honestly, of course it launches this week. It's only been out forever, and I've only been talking for a whole month about how nice it is Horizon Forbidden West was launching without some other game I wanted to play making me rush through it, and now I have to rush through one of these game to get to the other. You're welcome everyone.

8. I installed and played for a few minutes. It looks nice and stable on SX, but there are still bugs like NPC walking thru me like I am a ghost.

9. My PS5 is the digital console. How the hell to do I get the free update, if my Cyberpunk copy is the PS4 disc version?

10. Can't and that's one of the reasons why digital only consoles are stupid.

Sony should have included a disk drive on all PS5's if the general idea was "you can play PS4 games and even upgrade them to PS5 versions"