Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a site to keep track of my gaming collection.

1. Looking for a site to keep track of my gaming collection.

My wife was telling me about our home owners insurance. She was saying that if the house burned down, I'd need a list of all of my games for a re-imbursement from our insurance. Which got me thinking, I used to have a website where I'd entered my game collection in, but I think that the site is long gone. I'd like to know, do any of you have a suggested site, that can neatly organize my collection list without it just being a jumbled mess of every game in alphabetical order?

Any incite would be greatly appreciated.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    My wife was telling me about our home owners insurance. She was saying that if the house burned down, I'd need a list of all of my games for a re-imbursement from our insurance. Which got me thinking, I used to have a website where I'd entered my game collection in, but I think that the site is long gone. I'd like to know, do any of you have a suggested site, that can neatly organize my collection list without it just being a jumbled mess of every game in alphabetical order?

Any incite would be greatly appreciated.
    I think there’s a bunch of apps that do this too. I have no helpful suggestions though.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Just looked at some, trying out GAMEYE on the Apple store. Looks really cool.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. I have used gameye. I would double check with your homeowner insurance to make sure that the games are insured. I would expect them to want receipts and since game value has jumped so much, I don't think they will take ebay and your word on inventory. I would expect a rider of some sort.

5. I think that my wife is looking to add coverage, in addition to the value of the house. The recent freeze we had, left a lot of people with broken pipes and water damage. I think that is why she was looking into what exactly was covered by our current plan.

We did have a claim back @2002, when some assholes broke into our apartment to steal my PlayStation, N64 and Dreamcast stuff. We added stuff on the list, just to make sure we weren’t getting short changed. I even reported that they had stolen my Saturn stuff, and since the Saturn didn’t exist at retail anymore, they gave me the selling price of the Dreamcast ($99) as reimbursement.

I don’t know if she’s going for a declared value for everything in the home, which would make a lot more sense, because that cheap renter’s insurance we had at the apartments was pretty shady.
    Last edited by gamevet; 08 Mar 2021 at 11:11 AM.

6. I use CLZ games, basically just the app on my phone, but it has prices, covers, a GREAT UI and allows you to tag condition.

It gives you a break down of how may game you have by system, total value, ect. I love it.
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Click for full size
    Last edited by Opaque; 08 Mar 2021 at 12:55 PM.

7. How is CLZ for imports?

8. I also use CLZ for my Game and Movies. I don't own a lot of imports anymore but the few I do have were all in there.

The free version caps at like 100 entries but I've used them both so much I don't regret paying for them. Best of any of the collection software/websites I've tried in the past.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. How much is it a month? I’d fill up that 100 just with Dreamcast games.

10. It's a one time purchase. It's been a while, something like $10-$15 I think.