Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cowabunga Dude!

1. TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge is free on MS Game Pass. I played through the 1st 3 levels, before the strange controls got the best me. I could use the analog stick to move around, but when I needed to jump, I had to press down on the dpad for some odd reason. The arcade portion looks just like the 1st arcade game, from what I’ve played to far, so other than the story mode and 6 players on screen, why is there a need for this game? It almost seems pointless to buy this, when the Cowabunga collection will have the original arcade game, plus a ton more.

2. Shredder's Revenge is awesome. Perfect arcade game. I like it better than Streets of Rage 4.

3. Cowabunga Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge is free on MS Game Pass. I played through the 1st 3 levels, before the strange controls got the best me. I could use the analog stick to move around, but when I needed to jump, I had to press down on the dpad for some odd reason. The arcade portion looks just like the 1st arcade game, from what I’ve played to far, so other than the story mode and 6 players on screen, why is there a need for this game? It almost seems pointless to buy this, when the Cowabunga collection will have the original arcade game, plus a ton more.
    Wtf, you definitely need to play the old games again, shredders revenge definitely does not look the same. It also plays a lot better, wtf
    Last edited by SamuraiMoogle; 25 Jun 2022 at 07:32 PM.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Wtf, you definitely need to play the old games again, shredders revenge definitely does not look the same. It also plays a lot better, wtf
    I’m talking about areas of the levels that I remember playing in the arcade.

Yeah, the new artwork and super moves are awesome. I’m currently playing through the PC version and will likely pay for the PS4 game.