Thread: AICN presents new info on Star Wars Episode 3

1. AICN presents new info on Star Wars Episode 3

From AICN:
    STAR WARS EPISODE 3 TidBits!

Hey folks, Harry here with a few tidbits from a spy in the land down under. Seems like a few tiny tidbits here and there, but figured you'd like to hear. Looks like Lucas' co-writer is back. Now here's the rest...
    EPISODE 3 TID-BITS!

Hi Harry! Crafty Spoiler here and as this is my first post, I would like to share with you some interesting tid-bits about STAR WARS: EPISODE 3!!!

I currently work at Fox Studios in Australia. A few days ago, 2 representatives from Lucasfilm, production crew and location scouts were talking about possible plans for Episode 3 at Fox Studios, I was in the area at the time and here are some small tid-bits!

Lucas has been writing the final chapter since January and shooting is scheduled to start in July 2003 - Johnathon Hales has been confirmed as co-writer once again.

Daniel Logan's Agent has been told to keep July-August of 2003 clear!

Mountains and Caves around Australia have been touted as possible locations for the movie.

Robin Gurland met with Christopher Eccelson (spelling?) Robert Carlyle and Samantha Morton at the aftershow party of the premier of both clones and Minority Report in London.

Hayden Christensen will wear the vader suit - not some other actor and Hayden will be present in the movie around 90%.

CGI yoda will return!

The Kamino Stage from Clones, including the model Slave 1 are still standing - sparking rumours the planet will make a return in episode 3.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITHY Y'ALL!
    Well, looks like my theory about Boba spending the years between AotC and Ep3 getting age-acceleration treatments so as to be on better footing against Mace has been debunked, since Daniel Logan is confirmed to return. What a horrible, horrible pity...

More news:
    Also here's another interesting bit of News. Seems parts of Star Wars Ep3 may be filmed in NZ. NZ's TV3 News ran a story on Hollywood Movies being filmed in NZ eg The Last Samurai, Lord of the Rings, when they mentioned that some of Georges scouts are searching NZ for possible SWEP3 locations with Fiordland looking to be the most popular chioce. Considering NZ is only 3 hours across the ditch from OZ, doesn't seem too unrealistic.

Note: Fiordland was one of Steven Spielbergs top chioces when he was looking for places to film The Lost World, not too sure why it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Thanks for the news, LordPerrin.

This is slightly off-topic, but I'd like to see Mon Mothma make an appearance in Episode III, perhaps as some kind of young firebrand senator or senator's daughter. In general I'd like to see the foundations of the Rebellion developed; Mothma, Bail Organa, and development of the X-Wing and other Rebel technology would be nice to see.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. hopefully they'll add a portman shower scene this time around.

after all, they did insert in the hard nipple scene in ep.2

damn teasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Originally posted by Klonoa
    hopefully they'll add a portman shower scene this time around.

after all, they did insert in the hard nipple scene in ep.2

damn teasers.
    Nah. If you could get T&A from a Star Wars movie then there would be no reason for any other movie to ever be made again. The pinnacle of the format would have been reached.