Thread: About this forum moderation

1. About this forum moderation

Well, Its changed once again. First it was YAWA, and no its Yoshi. I have nothing about these guys, buy they dont even post here much, so what would be the point to make them moderators, if they not even around?

Its been pretty much me and Korian, who have this board going, so how about giving us some power as well?

2. This is one forum that doesn't need any moderating. Everyone is pretty civil and theres no BS going around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

Originally posted by Klonoa
    This is one forum that doesn't need any moderating. Everyone is pretty civil and theres no BS going around.
    Yep I agree as long as I have posting here we have all been civil and there has been no flame wars. Let's hope it stays that way.

4. Oh I think I should be in charge here so I can reign with an iron fist, bwa ha ha ha ha.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.