Thread: July Challenge - Anime!

1. July Challenge - Anime!

It's late and I'm trying to be a bit more broad here, so here goes:
    Draw a group shot of anime characters. They can be doing whatever you feel like them doing (no hentai though ) but there needs to be 3 or more of them together. Colors optional. Anime is whatever you feel like, so it can go Bebop to Tenchi to Akira to whatever, and mixing animes is fine and dandy. So if you want let's say Vash the Stampede in a gunfight with Gene Starwind with D riding his horse in the background, then hey, it's an option. Have fun!

2. This is coo man. Its sad to see only few people participated in the June challenge. Everyone is filling in for the Summer Swimsuit just fine though, hahaha. Expect a pic from me no more than 2 weeks. No, a week and a half.
    "be water my friend"bruce lee

3. Yeah, it is sad. But, whatcha gonna do. I await seeing yours.

4. well, I was busy all through June, didn't have time for a real picture . And I'm surprised nobody did DOA volleyball, it was even mentioned in Rushmore's thread. I'll get some pictures soon though.

5. Originally posted by Wildcat
    Yeah, it is sad. But, whatcha gonna do. I await seeing yours.
    I dunno yet. I kinda have a general idea though. I think you'll like it though. I'll have it by monday prolly. I'm going to do simple manga shading this time, so it shouldn't take that long.

Btw how far are you in Love Hina? I just finish episode 25. I need to watch the x-mas and spring special too. That's when the whole thing will be wrapped up.

6. Originally posted by DreadedFist
    Btw how far are you in Love Hina? I just finish episode 25. I need to watch the x-mas and spring special too. That's when the whole thing will be wrapped up.
    Ah, but then you must watch the Love Hina Again OVA, where another lovely girl, Kanako, is introduced .
    And while you're at it, you gotta read the 15 volumes of manga the series is based on, hee hee.

7. I'm at Episode 12 awaiting the next DVD coming out August 6. And I hope Bandai releases all the specials. I think I want to do a Love Hina oriented pic for the challenge.

8. I have read the manga. And i have to say I like the manga better than the anime. I got the scans from a site so it was kinda uncomfortable reading it in front of a computer screen. I think I read up to when Keitaro met Mutsumi-san and maybe a little farther than that. The manga covers way more details than the anime. I'll buy the manga soon as I can get ahold of some cash.

9. *needs to read the manga *

10. And i have to say I like the manga better than the anime.
    this is true for almost any anime series based on a manga.