Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh

1. Yu-Gi-Oh

I watched Yi-Gi-oh and play the game as well, It's a nice hobby, I was wondering do you guys play the game and if you do, what is your favorite card?

Mon-Fri at 4:30pm on Kidswb
    Saturdays at 8am and 11am on Kidswb

2. yay! i watch the show and i like it allot. my friends don't understand me. i bought the yu-gi starter deck, but haven't learned to play it yet. i'm tryin' to talk my friend into buying the kyba deck so's we can dual but he's a bit reluctant. i'm not at home at the moment so i'll list my favorite card later....it's that ninja assassin one....i just can't remember it's name.

Rabee Guest
    My name's Redchigh, I plan on registering soon, but Im borrowing a buddy's name..

Sorry to get so in depth on an old topic, but Yu-Gi-Oh the card game is kinda cool. I admit the cartoon sucks, but don't dis the card game cause of the cartoon, the game is quite different. The rules are more fair, and better in general.

Gtg, bubye.

4. well, i know how to play the game now, an' it's a blast. i still watch the show every saturday morning. the card game is fun, but i don't know if i can keep up with it anymore. i like it but it's too expensive to keep buyin' new cards. i'll probably buy the gba game sooner or later. i hope it plays well though.

5. The gba game plays just like the real card game, so you can play anytime without spending any money on boosters packs. Another good thing about it is that you can input the card numbers at the bottom of the cards into the game. I put my intire dueling deck into the game. You don't even have to pay for the cards, unlike the playstation game. So when you have time go and pick it up, you'll have a blast playing it.

6. OH MY GOD!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?
    i have to have this game now.

7. Your welcome. Anytime, have fun when you get it

8. The game is okay as a training tool and to learn strategies, but as an actual game it's not too great... I have to agree about judging the card game from the cartoon though. I find the cartoon absolutely hilarious for all the wrong reasons, but it's not that bad... if you want to check out some episodes go here.

9. how does the gba yu-gi-oh game compare to say....card fighters clash on the neo geo pocket color? it's the only other card game type thing i've ever played and i like it. so...can anyone tell me?

10. As a game I think Cardfighter's Clash is a lot better. It has more of a story and the interface is much cooler, but still YuGiOh isn't bad for pure dueling