Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh

1. Card games, and cartoons based on them, suck ass.

2. Originally posted by Mairu
    As a game I think Cardfighter's Clash is a lot better. It has more of a story and the interface is much cooler, but still YuGiOh isn't bad for pure dueling
    ....what the hell is cardfighters story anyway? i've only spent about 6 hours with the game. i would think the yu-gi-oh game would have more story than CFC.

3. It's a shame that the cartoon rules, do not correspond with the actually trading card game.

Ex: You need 1 tribute to bring out Curse of Dragon, but on the cartoon you don't need a tribute at all, Yugi just summons the monster.

4. i still watch from time to time weekday afternoons, but they keep repeating the same shit that it's so boring.

and pegasus annoys me with that sterotypical type aristocratic voice. and it's annoying when he calls yugi "yugi boy". it's funny though i don't know why.

5. The character designs in Yu-Gi-Oh are so amazingly bad I can't even believe it.

The main character...jesus...freaking horrible.

Mega Man Battle Network or Pokemon owns Yugi any day of the week!

6. I'd keep watching it but for some reason the WB channel has disappeared from my cable lineup, so now I can't watch any of those shows.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

7. The show is going into overdrive on dueling, now they have a battle city tournament, hosted by Kaiba. All the characters from the Duelist island tournament are there. There is also a new threat called the Rare Hunters, who have joined the new tournament to obtain powerful cards.

And so it's Yami Yugi to the rescure again.

8. yeah, the weekday episodes blow 'cause it's the same shit over and over and over. i'm sick of that "panic" episode where they break into an inspirational song about not panicing in the middle of the duel.

saturday mornin's where it's at though. the whole battle city idea seems really cool to me. it's given me some inspiration to get back into the card game.

9. How do you guys like the show so far?