Thread: Good place to buy N64 games

1. Good place to buy N64 games

I was wondering if there is a good place online to buy new Nintendo 64 games at decent prices?

Did you check out www.cduniverse.com They have a decent amount of N64 games though the pricing varies.

Any game in particular your looking for? N64 games new that is seem to be scarce.

3. Thanks, I will check them out

I was looking for Starfox 64 w/ rumble pak, I would buy a used one if it were mint and complete with pak, alot of people on eBay keep the pak though...

They have Pokemon Stadium 2 there but they want too much for it, there should be enough of these games released so it shouldn't be rare

Another good place that has a bigger selection is www.gexpress.com I can't vouch for Cduniverse but I just recently ordered Mars Matrix from gexpress only downside is they ship UPS. Also I've found alot of HTF and out of print PSX titles from them too.

5. Originally posted by Werewolf
    I was looking for Starfox 64 w/ rumble pak, I would buy a used one if it were mint and complete with pak, alot of people on eBay keep the pak though...
    Hmmm...I used to have this, actually, on two seperate occasions even. Lemme look around and see if I still got it, if I do, I'll consider selling it to you Wolfie
    omg TNL epics!

6. Wolf, thanks for the box and flyers. The Skygunner one's going on my wall. I returned your shipping cost as well. That went out yesterday.

7. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red

Hmmm...I used to have this, actually, on two seperate occasions even. Lemme look around and see if I still got it, if I do, I'll consider selling it to you Wolfie
    Ok, let me know

Originally posted by Melf
    Wolf, thanks for the box and flyers. The Skygunner one\'s going on my wall. I returned your shipping cost as well. That went out yesterday.
    No problem, I will probably list some boxes here in TNL Trade Depot once I go through them all and find out which ones I have.

I got your postage yesterday, thanks