Thread: Diamond Select to produce line of CPM action figures

1. Diamond Select to produce line of CPM action figures

From AICN:
    Central Park Media had signed a three-year licensing agreement with Diamond Select Toys for the production of resin statues, die cast cars, and action figures based on Central Park Media's extensive line of popular anime properties.

The properties that Diamond Select will be turning into toy-and-collectible-related merchandise include Project A-ko, Anime Pin Up Beauties, Cybernetics Guardian, Geobreeders, Tokyo Babylon, Demon City Shinjuku, Cyber City OEDO 808, and MD Geist. An MD Geist statue can be seen at here
    Hmm... some A-ko figs would be nice, I remember the ones that were supposed to made by Antartic Press' toy division that unfortunately folded, thus preventing the figures from being released... hopefully the Diamond versions will be just as sweet... as for the other shows I could care less, maybe if we're lucky they'll announce some Lodoss War figs down the line, now that would kick ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Yay! MD Giest Statue! (The movies sucked, but his armor was hella sweet)

3. uhmm...

What???
    No Now and Then Here and There figures???

They better at least give me my Rev Girl Movie Anthy figurette...lousy sons of.....

lee

4. if we're lucky they'll announce some Lodoss War figs down the line
    they actually have Lodoss figures out. i believe it's only Parn and Deedlit. japanese release of course.