Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impressions: Super Mario Sunshine

Wow. I guess I would have seen that quick reference card had I bothered to touch the manual.

2. I can't stand playing a game unless i've read through the manual on my way home

<---hopes someone will upload a translated japanese manual
    I can't get out of bed.
    There is evil in my head.

3. Hm, apparently since Luigi had a vacuum cleaner in Luigi's Mansion, Mario got jealous and got a backpack of his own.

We get to hear more Mario-speak? Ack. As if the bits from Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Advance 2 weren't enough.

Originally posted by Doc Eggman
    We get to hear more Mario-speak? Ack. As if the bits from Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Advance 2 weren't enough.
    It's not that often or that much, thankfully.

5. Haha, speaking of Mario's voice, at the E3 Nintendo contest table, they had the VA who does Mario, Luigi, and Wario's voices (he's hilarious and great at improv comedy) doing Mario's voice through a CG animated Mario face he'd move around on the screen. He'd switch to TV shows like soap operas and commericials and move the Mario head over the people's faces and spoof them MST3K style. It was HILARIOUS. He'd hit on the Nintendo rep women and joke with the contestants. One day some MTV reporter guy and a female MTV producer came through and he heckled them and made fun of MTV saying "Don't sign the contract!!!! Don't do it!" Then he kept hitting on the MTV producer chick and she kept ignoring him, man did she look pissed. Hahahaha.

6. Originally posted by Kosh_H
    Haha, speaking of Mario's voice, at the E3 Nintendo contest table, they had the VA who does Mario, Luigi, and Wario's voices (he's hilarious and great at improv comedy) doing Mario's voice through a CG animated Mario face he'd move around on the screen. He'd switch to TV shows like soap operas and commericials and move the Mario head over the people's faces and spoof them MST3K style. It was HILARIOUS. He'd hit on the Nintendo rep women and joke with the contestants. One day some MTV reporter guy and a female MTV producer came through and he heckled them and made fun of MTV saying "Don't sign the contract!!!! Don't do it!" Then he kept hitting on the MTV producer chick and she kept ignoring him, man did she look pissed. Hahahaha.
    It was Wario, not Mario, at least every time I saw it. But that only made it funnier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

Originally posted by Doc Eggman
    We get to hear more Mario-speak?
    Its-a me... stereotype-a.

8. Originally posted by 88mph

Its-a me... stereotype-a.
    Mario was so much cooler when he was from brooklyn and not Italy.

9. ...and how is that?

10. Originally posted by burgundy
    It was Wario, not Mario, at least every time I saw it. But that only made it funnier.
    He also yelled something like "MTV will swallow your soul!!!"

I saw him doing both Mario and Wario pretty equally. Obviously I spent most of my time in the Nintendo booth.