Thread: How should I ship manuals?

1. How should I ship manuals?

Hi folks, in a month or so I'll be posting 400-500 game manuals for sale (not sorted yet so no PMs). I'd like to get ideas on the best way to pack/ship game manuals. It doesn't seem right to charge $3.85 for priority mail for a .25-.50 manual and a envelope probabllby would not be great prtection. Thanks! *-neo

2. I'd say get standard 5x8 or close to that manilla envelopes and cut cereal boxes to size to help keep it flat and resist bending when mailing them.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. A flat padded envelope with cardboard to stiffen it, it is also a good idea to put the manual in a baggy or ziplock to prevent it fron rubbing on the cardboard and getting sratched up; also put "Photos Enclosed" on the outside of the envelope

4. I hope there'll be some NES and Genesis manuals in that sale!

If you don't mind me asking...how did you get hundreds of game manuals?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

6. Originally posted by GohanX
    If you don't mind me asking...how did you get hundreds of game manuals?
    A friend of mine owns a rental store and game manuals were never loaned out with games. instead a manual was put in a folder and placed in a filing cabinet, I'd say 99% are mint. I'm still finding manuals too :P .

And thanks for the great suggestions on shipping! *-neo

7. Originally posted by neoalphazero

A friend of mine owns a rental store and game manuals were never loaned out with games. instead a manual was put in a folder and placed in a filing cabinet, I'd say 99% are mint. I'm still finding manuals too :P .

And thanks for the great suggestions on shipping! *-neo
    No problem, that is cool you got all those manuals I could use a few myself, I will see if you have them later on though

Cool... cause I need some manuals! Just let us know what you got and how much it's going to cost us.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

9. Any word on when you'll have those manuals up for sale?

10. Good news: I'll have a sale when I return from some business in two weeks, including games and manuals.

Bad news: My friend put one of his employees in charge of cleaning their stock room. Apparently the kid found and threw away 250-300 manuals I set aside. I won't know what got pitched til I get back :P

Damnittohell *-neo