Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My life is a JOKE...^_^

1. My life is a JOKE...^_^

Saturday was "supposed" to be a great night since I finally made time for for GF, Wendy. Anyway, she canceled our date at the last minute which bothered me a little.... but I wasn't upset. I was contemplating whether or not to call Mattvanstone for a couple of rounds in Tekken, but it was getting a little late and I didn't want to kick his ass in Tekken this late at night. Back to the subject, I met this cute japanese chick in my modern Japan class in college. I was quite bored at home and since my date was canceled I decided to give her a call. She was delighted and we went out to eat. Nothing more nothing less. However, today I received a phone call from my GF that went something like this...

------------

Wendy: Sorry jae, for last night but I had to go to easter mass...
    Jae: that's cool, maybe next time yeah
    Wendy: So what did you do last night?
    Jae: Nothing much, just went out for a bite with my friend Miko
    Wendy: What..?
    Jae: dude, she just a friend...I didn't touch her
    Wendy: I thought i mean't something
    jae: What...?
    Wendy: hangs up
    ----------------

I'm starting to think my life is a freakin joke.... Anyway, when a guy goes out with a female friend...when is that ever consider cheating...? Have anyone ever went through problems such as this...?
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. Re: My life is a JOKE...^_^

Anyway, when a guy goes out with a female friend...when is that ever consider cheating...?
    Always. The only advice I can give is don't do it.

3. she feels threatened. my ex would get mad if i would even dare take a peek at another girl even if she was in my field of vision. she even got a tad upset if i joked around with my female friends. it's like she feels that she should really be the only girl you do things with and if another female is present, she feels a little threatened and even a little jealous because it's not her you're with.

4. I hate it when people get all fake happy when they're upset about something.
    God is Rome

5. Re: My life is a JOKE...^_^

Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW
    Saturday was "supposed" to be a great night since I finally made time for for GF, Wendy. Anyway, she canceled our date at the last minute which bothered me a little.... but I wasn't upset. I was contemplating whether or not to call Mattvanstone for a couple of rounds in Tekken, but it was getting a little late and I didn't want to kick his ass in Tekken this late at night. Back to the subject, I met this cute japanese chick in my modern Japan class in college. I was quite bored at home and since my date was canceled I decided to give her a call. She was delighted and we went out to eat. Nothing more nothing less. However, today I received a phone call from my GF that went something like this...

------------

Wendy: Sorry jae, for last night but I had to go to easter mass...
    Jae: that's cool, maybe next time yeah
    Wendy: I thought i mean't something
    jae: What...?
    Wendy: hangs up
    ----------------

I'm starting to think my life is a freakin joke.... Anyway, when a guy goes out with a female friend...when is that ever consider cheating...? Have anyone ever went through problems such as this...?
    you dont tell them exactly what you do...you just say you went out to have a bit with a friend. they get jealous when you talk or see a girl. they dont like that one bit..some are cool about it, and some arent

rule number one..never tell them the truth. they usually dont, you shouldnt either

6. Ahhh relationships. I wish I knew more people who were dating so I could get tons more free entertaining stories...
    Compare your life to mine and KILL YOURSELF!!!

7. If she's that offended she isn't worth it.

If she can't understand "friendship" she is too controlling/possessive.

PS: Most women are this way, and yes, you are a dumbass for not predicting this.

PPS: If you weren't interested in the Miko or whatever, you wouldn't have mentioned she was cute...

8. Re: My life is a JOKE...^_^

Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW

There's your problem, jae my friend, if this conversation went EXACTLY as you'd said, is when you IMMEDIATELY tried to justify going out with another girl as a friend, instead of trying to play it off casually. If you immediately tried to defend yourself before your GF even accused you that makes you look even MORE guilty in her eyes. If you'd treat it more casually, it might not have gone down like that.

My advice, give her a call back tomorrow or in another day or two thereafter after she's cooled her heels a bit. She should understand.
    omg TNL epics!

9. sorry dude she's full of shit man. She's totally, completely unjustified in getting mad at you having a meal with good company just because it's a female. If she's that insecure then she's got problems, and she shouldn't have CANCELLED her date with you at the last freakin' minute. Damn, that's what she gets, how dare SHE get mad...! Don't let her play those head games with you man, be strong and show her that damn, u won't be takin' any shit.

10. Well, I pretty much agree with above posters. One thing you dont tell your gf is that you spend some time with other girl . and be very defensive about it. Girls are very jealous when you spend time in female company other than their own. You should let her cool off for couple of days, and than talk again. If she relaxas, good. Otherwise, maybe you will need to rethink your relationship with her.

Maybe look into that little cute friend of yours But only in the worse case scenario. Good luck man.