Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My life is a JOKE...^_^

1. Some thing are better to be kept unknown. For the good of both parties. Its not like you are hiding an affair that you have on the side. Just innocent dinner with a friend.

2. Originally posted by mrbogus
    I actually came back because of this thread.

People who write that they are losers, or have a joke of a life and have a girlfriend/easy social life is like the only thing that can offend me.

I had to take a stand as one of the people who actually are a living joke.
    *hugs Bogus*

The PhotoShop master has RETURNED!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. oh yeah, beside the Norwalk AMC 20, there's nothing too exciting in the city. Although I live close enough to the Cerritos Mall, so hey.

4. Originally posted by Despair
    Some thing are better to be kept unknown. For the good of both parties. Its not like you are hiding an affair that you have on the side. Just innocent dinner with a friend.
    but see, my dear despair, that's how they get you later. y'know what's gonna happen if they find out from someone else that you were seen eating talkin' to another girl, no mater who she is? yer girl will come back with "why didn't you tell me you two were hanging out?!?! do you have something to hide from me?!?!"

it's diferent from person to person. if you're with someone who's more understanding and you can be honest with her, and the relationship with the other person means nothing to you, be honest and tell her. but if you're in a situation where yer girl/guy's all suspicious blah blah blah, keep it to yourself. but if she asks, again, be honest.

5. Originally posted by Hero
    oh yeah, beside the Norwalk AMC 20, there's nothing too exciting in the city. Although I live close enough to the Cerritos Mall, so hey.
    That's cool, I ususally purchase my games at Lakewood Mall (10 minutes from Cerritos)...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

6. Well, Its pretty much true Rama. If you dont tell them, you taking a risk, and if they find out about those things that might might lead to more severe consequences. So there is no sound advice on what to do in the situation like this. Maybe best idea is talk about with the person, so both sides will share their opinions on the situation, and from that position can either make a peace or decide to split apart.

7. Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW

That's cool, I ususally purchase my games at Lakewood Mall (10 minutes from Cerritos)...
    w00t

I go over there a lot for Gamespot. Only place I can find used stuff without paying through the nose.