Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "gamecube sux aka kiddiecube aka gaycube... need i say more?!?! "

1. I read the first page, my brain exploded, and then I noticed this thread drags past 8 pages...
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Damn... I just can not stand the "l337n4zZ" there. I did not even bother reading past the first page. It's beyond ridiculous.

3. ...........Oh, THATS why I post at TNL.

I almost forgot

wEEman33 Guest
    "ya every thing about gamecube sucks man gamecube is for 3 year old kids and kids that never hit puberty"

This coming form someone who uses the cover art from the latest Papa Roach CD as their avatar I think it's safe to assume

ya every thing about xbox sucks man xbox is for angst ridden teens who listen to crizzap like Papa Roach

Nemo Guest
    Stick with a PS2 and you'll be fine.

6. thank the lord for TNL.

quote from THAT thread...

"I have not called one of you gay. Neither has Pyro, Phong, the Admin, Passnot, Dr. Doak, etc. Yes, those are all the mods, but guess what? We are the ones whom you should be looking to. If you have a problem, you tell us, and not take it out on everyone."

papa roach....
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

7. For the love of God, Microsoft, please give me an Xbox keyboard for online games! I have no desire to hear the voice of any of those people.

8. I'll be buying the Cube PSO. Thank you for helping me come to that easy decision.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

9. Well, at least those human trainwrecks won't ever reproduce.

Still, they're lucky I can't electronically disperse plague.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.