Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "gamecube sux aka kiddiecube aka gaycube... need i say more?!?! "

1. "gamecube sux aka kiddiecube aka gaycube... need i say more?!?! "

2. i love all my consoles.
    why cant you?

Not enough lube.

3. i remember going there once when i was bored, and i made a thread about how gamecube is awesome. it was funny has heck reading their replies. :jest:

4. Originally posted by Random 12 Year Olds At The Xbox Live Forum

I mean I love da big "N" but da only thing da cube got going for it is Mario, Zelda,Metroid, and Smash Bros (note I talked about games not the console itself).

I BOUGHT PS2 BECAUSE i KNEW RESIDENT EVIL WAS GONNA BE ON IT . I BOUGHT XBOX BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT RESIDENT EVIL WAS SMART ENOUGH (THEN HALO CAME) . AND I BOUGHT GAMECUBE BECAUSE CAPCOM TRICKED ME!

lol if u wanna go talk about gamecube go to ineverhitpuburty.com.

Wy U be 4 dat/...? Lik, if U don lik Gamcub cuz of 1 game than u b like thos pos who say the don't lik Xbox bcuz there Quak 3 clan make fnu fo them 4 playn Halo H3110 MY Fu7uR3 G1RlFR13nDxx0rz!!!111
    -Kyo

Stibbons Guest
    I can't wait to play some mature Xbox games and talk to these guys over Xbox Live. Should be fun!

6. My head hurts
    "The only way microsoft would make something that doesn't suck is if they made vacuums"

7. Why do people type like that? I can understand talking like that I guess. But when you type you tend to read what you type. They just look like morons. I hate it when people use "U" insted of "You", or when you have to read crap like, "Aww mna dis game rox! 2 real man! 2 real!!!!111111" Why do that?! Sigh, plus I think that those people play games for graphics only. Or as the one guy said "Graphical" They have to know that "This" starts with a "T", not a "D". So they mean to say "Dis" which of course is not a word. Its not like its a typin error, a slip of the finger. They meant to say "Dis". Plus they don't seem to like to correct themselves if they made a mistake that they spot. I also like how they expect games to stay on one system forever. Unless they sign a contract they can make games for whatever system they want, but those people seem to ignore that.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

8. I hate it when people use "U" insted of "You"
    And I hate when people lump all of their thoughts into one long meandering paragraph.

dude, final fantisy 12 will be so graphical there won't be a hit for hit battle!
    Wow.

10. Hit for hit battle?

Be attitude for gains!