Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 313151617

Thread: Official Penny Arcade Thread

1. I thought this one was much funnier than the Xbox Live one.

2. Wow! Another penny arcade comic? About GAMING! Jimminy Jillikers.

Stop posting PA comics. I am making an official thread, stay in there.

If you really want to see new PA comics, go their webpage every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

If the comic pertains to a subject (like Xbox Live) post it in an Xbox Live thread where it is warranted.

3. Originally posted by Master
    Wow! Another penny arcade comic? About GAMING! Jimminy Jillikers.

Stop posting PA comics. I am making an official thread, stay in there.

If you really want to see new PA comics, go their webpage every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

If the comic pertains to a subject (like Xbox Live) post it in an Xbox Live thread where it is warranted.
    There's a new sheriff in town, and he's nerdy. Funny how the human infomercial is bitching about someone being repetitive.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. This thread was pretty enlightening - I never knew how important having objectively handsome cartoonists was to a majority of the US geek-posting-on-video-game-sites community. So, so gay.

5. Originally posted by Masters
    There's a new sheriff in town, and he's nerdy. Funny how the human infomercial is bitching about someone being repetitive.
    *smooch*

Plasma Guest
    Originally posted by Regus
    Yay, more unfunny Penny Arcade strips that get thier own threads!

They do have a point, though.
    I've seen the '$' used in many other situations as well, such as "Di$ney" on an animation message board.

So lame.
    I have yet to see "Re$ident Evil" or "$treet Fighter".