Thread: Yu Yu Hakusho

1. Yu Yu Hakusho

Am I the only one picking up this series? It's frekin hilarious, especially Kuwabara. Hell I don't even mind the dub, and the pacing of this show is top notch. They always end making you want to see the next one. I love that when a show does that well.

I really hope others are checking this one out.

2. Hey- you've got good taste Hakusho is a great show. I agree with you about Kuwabara; he's hysterical. I love it when he gets his supernatural feelings I reviewed the first two volumes for a site, let me know if you're interested in reading. They're OK, but I really rushed 'em.

3. I finally caught a few eps on AS a few weeks back...its not bad. Its very similar to DBZ from the 3 or 4 eps I watched...which is funny,cuz everybody says its nuthing like it. Which is cool though,as DBZ is always worth watchin, so ill assume YuYu is also.

Whats the deal with the talkin baby???
    <Ive been wonderin that since Poltergeist Report>

lee

4. Originally posted by lee vicious
    I finally caught a few eps on AS a few weeks back...its not bad. Its very similar to DBZ from the 3 or 4 eps I watched...which is funny,cuz everybody says its nuthing like it. Which is cool though,as DBZ is always worth watchin, so ill assume YuYu is also.

Whats the deal with the talkin baby???
    <Ive been wonderin that since Poltergeist Report>

lee
    It's only recently that it's startin to resemble DBZ. If you watched the beginning you'd see the differences. Also you'd know the deal behind the talkin baby.

5. I wish they would release Poltergeist Report on DVD, but I know there was some legal stuff that is keeping that from happening. YYH has the look of something I used to watch in the 80s without realizing it was from japan. It is a bit like DBZ, but without the bullshit episodes where Krillin spends 30 minutes deciding whether he wants to beat off to #18 or not.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

6. Whats the deal with the talkin baby???
    That's the son of the God of the Dead. Being devine, he ages extremely slowly (he's at least a couple of centuries old)

7. Soon as the boxed sets start rolling out I'll be there.
    だて二_の世はいみてねえぜ!!!
    Compare your life to mine and KILL YOURSELF!!!

8. Well when I watch the show in comparison to DBZ, it has the same great battle scenes without the 20 forsaken episodes of charging UP!!!!!!!! Which is the main reason I dislike watching DBZ.