Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has any of you ever fired a gun in your life?

1. i've shot 22's (one w/ scope, one w/o), 12 guage shotgun, a lesser shotgun (don't know the #'s), and my Grandpa's Replica musket (which was fucking AWESOME)...

Johnny Guest
    Every hunter I know eats his kill. You can't exactly go to Safeway and pick up some venison. And if you could, it'd cost more than a bullet.

3. Also being an urban Canadian, I've never fired a real gun. I do play Silent Scope whenever I have money to burn, but I guess that doesn't count.

We used to have a rifle and revolver club at the U of T. I joined but didn't get a chance to fire my safety shots at the first session, and a few weeks later the guy who runs the club was arrested on 75 illegal gun charges. The university had been trying to shut down the club for a while but since it's been around since 1918 without a single injury or incident, they couldn't. But they finally got what they wanted.

Guess I'll have to go to the States sometime, where the women are cheap and the guns abundant (or so I hear)
    "Mother, this is your son, Roger Thornhill...No, no, Mother. I have not been drinking. No, no. These two men, they poured a whole bottle of bourbon into me. No, they didn't give me a chaser."

4. Well I have fired everything from a paintball gun, bb gun, 22 caliber rifle and a sawed off shotgun... never did fire a hand gun though and I ended up selling the shotgun but I still have the bb gun even if it just sits there. All this nonsense about games and guns is utter bullshit, these is no comparison and it is usually the kids who have problems to begin with that commit these acts and not the video games making them do it.