Thread: Need some Genesis hard cases & manuals

1. Need some Genesis hard cases & manuals

I need to replace the crappy cardboard boxes of the following games with hard cases:

- World of Illusion
    - Contra: Hardcorps
    - Ms. Pac-Man
    - Lion King

I need 3 manuals as well:

- Raiden Trad
    - MERCS
    - Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

Reply here or email me.

Thanks!

2. i have an extra COntra case with manual
    if you give me some time i coudl probbaly get a Wizard of Illusion and a Lion King one as well
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. That would be great Shin. I'd appreciate it.

4. check your PM
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

'Fraid I can't help Melf, but I just have to ask, how good is the port of MERCS for Genny?

6. Pretty darn good actually. You have the option of playing the arcade mode, which is very faithful, or you can play the original mode, which is great. You recruit other MERCS who each use a different weapon (laser, flamethrower, grenade launcher, etc), and collect things like boots to make them move faster, medals to increase their life bars, and other things of the "power up" sort. You only use one guy at a time, but you can change them on the fly.

The graphics are clean but the sprites are kind of small (not too small though). The action is fast paced and there's lots of Ikari Warrior-type action to be had. It's agreat game to play on the Genny. I highly recommend it. *Gives 2 thumbs up*