Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Avatar Fulfillment Department

No problem.

2. Looks great! Thanks again, 88 & Nick!

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

3. Someone want to shrink that down to legal TNL size for me? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. I kept the proportions because it probably wouldn't look right any other way.

Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

5. Dude...you want a dry hump? Seriously.
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

6. Nah, but if you can hook me up with one of those church chorus girls, that'd be cool.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

7. Quote Originally Posted by OmniGear
    Nah, but if you can hook me up with one of those church chorus girls, that'd be cool.
    Lemme see what I can do...for you...times two...in blue. [/Strong Bad]

8. It's been on my mind for awhile, so I guess I'll go ahead and ask if it's possible.

I'd like a modification done on my present avatar to take advantage of the widescreen ability of the avatars. I'd just like to add "THE RED" to the end of my present avatar's text and have the red X image properly centered. That's all really. No change in colors of the background or font of the text, just adding "THE RED" text at the end and re-centering the Dracula X image correspondingly.

Can anyone out there help me with this? If I promise to start writing Epics again (or continue my sabattical NOT writing them if you prefer) sweeten the deal any?
    omg TNL epics!

9. I'll look at it when I get home, but history has shown someone will beat me to it. If Ruhztee or OmniGear don't appear first, I'll mail you some samples.

ms paint style...