View Poll Results: spoiler tag preference

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • old mouseover style

11 55.00%
  • new click style

9 45.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: oh no, the spoiler tag doesn't work!

1. oh no, the spoiler tag doesn't work!

I've modified the spoiler tag slightly because I understand that it's relatively easy to mouseover something you didn't want to read. In order to activate them now, just click on the black bar of text. It will stay active until you un-click it. This seems to work much better (imo). If you've got any gripes/problems about the new usage of the tag, please post 'em here.

If you click on this, you can read what I've hidden via the spoiler tag. Neat, huh. Click again to deactivate.

2. Doesnt work for me. I cant still read it if I highlight it all though.

3. firefox users will have to settle for highlighting it then, cause firefox doesn't support the "this" object for javascript...

4. Hot. I love it!

5. Mark me under the small microcosm that hates it.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

6. Alright, I added a poll here so you can vote for whatever one you prefer. The winner will be showered with praise, the loser will be booed and taunted until my fingers are sore...!

7. Go ahead and boo at me. I'll be the only nay, I'm sure.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

That clicking shit is tight, yo.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. teh old. firefox 4 lyfe.

10. NEW! lol omfg IE 4eva.