Thread: TNL Forums slower?

1. Question TNL Forums slower?

Just curious as to if something was changed recently here in the forums as main discussion pages and threads dont load as quick as they used to for me - this weekend it was like a well-oiled machine,and now its like a rusty bicycle with a flat tire.Trying not to bitch to much , just wondering if I'm the only one seeing this or what?

What the deal YO ?

2. They're lagging a bit yes, and I'm not exactly sure why. You can sleep well knowing that I'm on the case. I'll have 'em as blazing fast as ever once I diagnose and remedy the problems.

3. Thumbs Up

Awesome.

U ROCK cka !! thanks

4. I noticed a slight change, but nothing that drastic. Nice to know cka's always behind the scenes fixing junk we aren't even aware of.

5. The extreme slowness that was last night was because of routing problems at the hosting company, so I doubt it's anything that severe anymore... I think there might be a bad query somewhere in the code that's causing mysql to use up an un-natural amount of memory thus slowing the forums down. </tech>

6. Wow, it just took over a minute and a half for this page to load on a T1.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. traceroute the server, I bet it'll be full of stars

8. crazy talk
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Okay, shit seems back to normal. Thumbs up.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww