Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Walter and Perry in Home Movies

1. I was just kiddin about the Black market thing. And to Riisuke, I didnt forget your beloved Zim...I just never got A chance to peep it. I'd like to see it, but they canned it right??? Guess they needed the extra money they were spendin on Zim to help fund Clockstoppers....<smiles>.
    Im sure it was worth it...<snickers>....right????

signed

vlv

2. Originally posted by lee vicious
    I was just kiddin about the Black market thing. And to Riisuke, I didnt forget your beloved Zim...I just never got A chance to peep it. I'd like to see it, but they canned it right??? Guess they needed the extra money they were spendin on Zim to help fund Clockstoppers....<smiles>.
    Im sure it was worth it...<snickers>....right????

signed

vlv
    I know you were kidding.

As for Clockstoppers, it seems like a big pile of shit with all the cliches of a dumb kids film (i.e: men in suits as main villains).

3. 3 Things Verbal:

1) Zim > Home Movies
    2) It's kind of up in the air. First it was cancelled, now they're talking about maybe ordering new episodes.
    3) QUIT USIN MY NAME YA HOOER!
    Compare your life to mine and KILL YOURSELF!!!

4. About 2) Sounds to me from that site Brotherman linked that there will be new episodes as Nick starts to focus more on boys rather than girls. Plus, I saw commercials for new ones, too.

About 3) I told you he'd fight you for it, Verbal. ^_^

(Little do they both realize that Lee is the most generic name evar. EVAR!!!)

(Now, Alan; that's a real man's name. The fear it strikes in people who hear it is equivilant to that of the dread noun "spoon".)

Alan.

*Shiver*

Works every time.

5. if you really cared so much about

the name...i' think you'd use it instead of A fake name for your online alter ego. Im known as verbal<and now lee> outside this wonderous world...how many people call you Riisuke offline Lee....

thought so

Zim might rock....

But Home Movies ownz j00

signed

v lee v

6. Re: if you really cared so much about

People generally only refer to me as "Riisuke" within a gaming capacity (i.e. "GODAMMIT RIISUKE JUST STOLE THE FLAG!" during LAN game's of Halo or "damn, I just got smacked down by Riisuke" in CVS2. They generally pronounce it wrong "Rai-sook" as well)

Using my real name on the net is quite pointless. The whole point of concocting the name "Riisuke" was to gain a bit of individuality--as far as I know there's only two others like it on the internet, a train station, and some dude on ICQ who's real name is "Ryunosuke". In my early days online, I went by the moniker Chef, but as South Park became increasingly popular, and I grew to realize that people with unique names were few and far between on the net (guess how many people go by verbal?) I thought to concoct something of my own creation, a name borne from English but baptized in Japanese, A MONIKER THAT WOULD BE MINE AND MINE ALONE AND MAYBE THAT TRAIN STATION AND THAT RYUNOSUKE GUY!

That is not to say that I do not acknowledge my real name. I have been Lee Francis for 19 years, but Riisuke for maybe 3 or 4. Two names for the same damned thing--like Playstation 2 and PS2. I just hate seeing my name attached to weenies like you! :P

7. 19 huh???
    Go figure..I had you pegged at 16.
    Hopefully you'll mature before they let you drink legally.

And I dont know bout you, but i've never crossed paths with another verbal online.

signed

original-lee vicious

8. Wow, a half assed insult and a treatise on maturity from someone who's repeatedly proven himself to be far more on the zealous and infinitely more prone to taking things personally (see above) than me?

That holds about as much water as a dixie cup with a hole in it.

As for the name "verbal", it's a big internet, bub. So to assume that your circle of contact alone can speak anything for the big picture...

(and regarding the topic of this thread those two kids are sooooooo gay.)

9. What A fowler!!!

signed

vlv

10. I've seen a guy on the net with the name Verbal, and I'm willing to bet it's the same guy who was the cause for Verbal's hip-hop handle change.

The Verbal Chemist. Verbal for short.

Me, I just stuck my middle name in with the name of a family line from a videogame. And I betcha there aren't any other Alan Fatimas out there, either.

I didn't want a Japanese sounding name, though. Makes me sound like a Japanophile. Although if I had too, I'd go with Kyogan, the literal translation of my first name. (Bonus points if anyone can figure out my first name is)

And just to remind you, Sakura and Karin, Lee is the dorkiest name, evar. EVAR!!

P.S. Can you people see my sig? I can see everyone else's but my own.