Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Walter and Perry in Home Movies

1. Walter and Perry in Home Movies

You may not know their names but if you've seen the show you're familiar with these utterly freaky little kids with helium voices. So whacha think?

1. Comedy genius

2. Those kids are so gay....

3. I wish I could pop their heads to make them shut up.

*-neo

2. This past weeks episode<The Wedding> took it to new levels of gay-ness<and I say that with the utmost respect...ERR..sumthin>. I thought they kinda ventured into South Park territory with that whole...shall we say, suggestive church scene<"Carry me over the threshold Perry"> which I knew might come sooner or later...but my favorite geniuses at Soup2nuts handled it quite well.
    I loved how everybody in the church could';nt not look at those...uhmm...very friendly little boys.

There is no current show on tv that is as insanly brilliant as Home Movies.

sincerely yours

lee vicious

Seeing Jason dressed up as A Dragon mauling Brendon "The LandStander"

worth A millon dollars

Seing Jason cringe then faint after goading diesease-infected Brendon out of the bathroom....priceless

3. I am a Landstander...in that I stand on land. *snicker* Yes, this show is brillant, the coache's bit in this week's episode was a hoot. *-neo

4. Yeah, but what happened??
    I thought Coack Magurk was gonna smack that @ss down...they could've at least given us A reason why.

My guess is...the chick was A lil bushy down there<down where??>, im more of the clean shaven type myself.

So whats your favorite ep??

I'd have to go with either the one where Jason and Magurk fall for the nurse<seeing Coach Magurk drunken and belligerent made me piss my pants...literally> or the one where Brendon gets hit by the car, seeing Brendon and Magurk together in court was f';n beautiful<"Your honor, please excuse my retarded nephew">.

signed

vlv

Although that President King ep from this season is makin A push for my favorite as well as The Pizza Club one...who am I kiddin...I live for Home Movies!!!!

5. Originally posted by lee vicious
    Yeah, but what happened??
    I thought Coack Magurk was gonna smack that @ss down...they could've at least given us A reason why.

My guess is...the chick was A lil bushy down there<down where??>, im more of the clean shaven type myself.
    Or maybe McGuirk is totally clueless. It's much funnier that way.

Home Movies is definitely the best thing on Adult Swim's Sunday lineup. I can't wait till Season 3 comes. But where's Josie? It's like she doesn't exist anymore.

The best episode of Home Movies? Definitely History for various reasons. Namely "Starboy & the Captain of Outer Space".

6. BTW. Can you guess who this guy is?

7. Is that the real Brendon Small??

Btw, I think you missed the episode where they sold baby Josie to the black market to help support the family after she lost her job and became an alcoholic.

I must add, that in certain instances, the music in the show is so beautiful ive actually teared up. I'd kill for an album of Brendons music..or A tape of his standup.

The song that plays as the credits roll in the Fentons birthday ep....is just gorgeous absotivley gorgeous.

I'm praying CN doesnt sleep on A DVD release<as Nickolodeon has done with there best works...Rockos Modern Life,The Adventures of Pete and Pete,Danger Mouse, Count Duckula...etc......>.

signed

vlv

8. Tch, McGurk simply choked. He's not as bad ass as he tries to make himself out to be...AGAIN.

And you forgot Invader Zim, you bleedin wanker. That show's got more mojo in it's smallest digit than Danger Mouse had in it's entire body.
    Compare your life to mine and KILL YOURSELF!!!

9. Originally posted by Riisuke
    Tch, McGurk simply choked. He's not as bad ass as he tries to make himself out to be...AGAIN.

Yeap, add sexual disfunction to the list of problems with that boy.

As for favorite episode ethier Brendon getting hit on the bike or Starboy and the Captain of the Universe. Also got a kick out of the episode where Brendon meets his dad and McGurk becomes a big brother. The part where Mcgurk is on the phone customizing the kind of kid he'd like was classic. *-neo

10. lee: Yep. That's Brendon Small alright. In flesh and blood. Was there an episode where Paula sells Josie to the black market? I'm pretty sure I saw all 26 episodes.

neoalphazero: Not to nitpick, but it's the "Captain of Outer Space", not the Universe.