Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .hack//sign

1. I don't care about the OVA series coming with the PS2 .hack RPG, as long as Bandai releases the TV series on DVD, I'm fine wit dat

2. Well, I found an HK-DVD release of the first 8 eps. For only 9 bucks!

*Unpatiently awaits the arrival of this and the REAL Spirited Away*
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Don't really like the series too much. Like it's been said, it seems to plod along too much for my liking. Considering that Witch Hunter Robin and Abenobashi are both insanely good, .hack is being left by the wayside by me.
    If my memory of her has an expiration date, let it be 10,000 years.

4. Originally posted by lee vicious
    I dont like the fact that the OVA series will be packed in with the game....not everyone has a PS2 contrary to popular opinion (although since I live with my bro and he does..I guess in theory I do also...but thats beside the point!!), and just like the majority of gamers like to point out how they all dont like Anime, I think its safe to assume that works both ways.
    Bandai does plan to release .hack//Another Story once all 4 .hack volumes games come out for people that doesn't want to buy the games. it will contain all 4 OVA episodes and maybe some extras (i hope). so if you can't wait that long then buy the games :P

5. Eh, I can wait for the OVAs.

6. Thought I'd give this a bump. I just finished this series last night and really enjoyed it. I like the way the story "plodded" along. Seemed to fit quite well. Alas, poor Sora.
    "Tick-tock"

7. Their TV-Tokyo is airing a chibi version.. which looks 100X better than the shit that was .Hack/sign... was that the shitest ending ever or what.. a fucking a girl.. what the hell... gah..