Thread: Weekly Sketchbook: Vol.1

1. Weekly Sketchbook: Vol.1

---all images copyright cigsthecat, and the real guy attached to that name.

2. That is some great ass crap. Awesome style. Since when did you draw, anyway?

[One other question- what's up with the left breaeast?]

3. Cigs - you didn't happen to help out on the Ren and Stimpy comic books did you? Or is Jimmy the Idiot boy a completley different artist?

reguardless, I still love your work.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

4. Man those are good! All the sketches have awesome emotion. Especially love the pig walking by the house.

5. That is some great ass crap. Awesome style. Since when did you draw, anyway?

[One other question- what's up with the left breaeast?]
    Thanks MS. I guess I've always drawn, and towards the end of high school I started realizing I wanted to be an animator and get paid to draw funny butts for the rest of my life. And each breast is special in it's own way.

Cigs - you didn't happen to help out on the Ren and Stimpy comic books did you? Or is Jimmy the Idiot boy a completley different artist?
    Nope. I wish! Even though those comics never were any good...

But Comic Book, man I'd love to work on an issue of that. I'm just a fan though. Now if I could just worm my way into working on the new episodes of Ren and Stimpy...

Thanks for the comments everyone.

6. Heh. You do have unique style to these boards. Interested in animation eh? I think you could go far if you keep this up. Keep posting cigs, I'd like to see more from you!

7. Great stuff Cigs! Do you have anything animated yet? It would be great to see some of your stuff in action. I'd love to see more of the Old-man-bird fetus.

JM

8. Great stuff Cigs! Do you have anything animated yet?
    Yeah, but nothing really online yet. I may have some Flash stuff up in a few weeks though.