Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy Football

1. dead teams do suck.. I think we want real players.. cause fantasy baseball.. was bust.. and i was pissed.... -_-...

2. Like Yohsi I'm already in one league, but if we can generate enough interest for a TNL league count me in.

Does the group have preference for draft vs salary cap style or the site (Sandbox, Yahoo, NFL/CBS, etc.)? Once I find out what you want, I will make a league and make a sticky thread to get people to join.

4. I just started up a league in Yahoo. If you people want to join, contact me through various ways (icq, aolim, yahoo!,msn, pm system on this site, email, etc) and I will give the info. Or if people dont like yahoo, someone can go ahead and make a league.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

5. i'm in if its not too complex. auto draft would be better as who knows when w're all available. as for site, i was in cbs last year, they were never up to date, their advice on players was often from the preseason.

6. mcnabb to mitchell...TD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. I'll just post it here to make it easier for people. The league id # is 144775 and the password is gamego. Hope to see you in the league!
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

HLW, please wait until 9/1 to kick off the draft. We don't want to have anyone stuck with a player who gets injured during the preseason. That also gives everyone a chance to rank their players.