Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football

1. Fantasy Football

Any one interested in starting up a TNL fantasy football league for the upcoming NFL season? If so, just post. I'll start one and pass on the info if enough people decide to do it.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

I would be very interested. But it all depends on what format you use. Are you using Yahoo? CBS? ESPN?

3. Originally posted by amerlop
    I would be very interested. But it all depends on what format you use. Are you using Yahoo? CBS? ESPN?
    I was planning on using Yahoo because thats the only one I have tried. It's simple and easy to follow, and its free.
    Geek in the Desert

4. im in
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

5. Come on, we need some more people! I know there has to be more football fans on this board.
    Geek in the Desert

I am playing in one league, but I could easily follow two. Count me in. Let me know when the league has been created.

7. For the people who want to join, see if you can spread the word here on TNL to people you know who might be interested but don't visit Sound Off or what not.
    Geek in the Desert

8. I'm interested. Sounds like it could be fun.

We need a roll call. Who will definitely sign up and follow their team for the whole season? Dead teams suck.

10. I'm in for all season of course
    Geek in the Desert