Thread: WTB a hacked SNES pad for MAME/emus.

1. WTB a hacked SNES pad for MAME/emus.

The title says it all. If someone can take a new or in excellent condition SNES pad and hack it so it can be used on the LPT1 port (or whatever the heck it's called) on my PC so I can play any emu (and no longer have to worry about screwing around with MS sidewinder settings) I'd greatly appreciate it. PM me with a price, thanks.

2. Never mind, finally got my sidewinder to work with it and sound too finally with zero problems thanks to MAMEMix, what a great frontloader. Emuloader can burn in hell.

3. Re: WTB a hacked SNES pad for MAME/emus.

Originally posted by Kosh_H
    The title says it all. If someone can take a new or in excellent condition SNES pad and hack it so it can be used on the LPT1 port (or whatever the heck it's called) on my PC so I can play any emu (and no longer have to worry about screwing around with MS sidewinder settings) I'd greatly appreciate it. PM me with a price, thanks.
    You know I honestly almost had a problem with this request. Let me make a light comment about this.

'You're generally asking for a 'hacked' control pad from a copyrighted piece of hardware to play games that are also copyrighted material as well on your PC.'

I was kinda stuck on my mind as to what to honestly say to you but, I think I'll let this one go but in the future, don't ask for this type of stuff again seeing as software piracy, emulators, ect ect disscussions are something I frown upon on these forums.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL