Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All nine trapped PA miners found alive!!!! :D

1. Yay! ...?

honestly folks, I dont watch the news at all because this strange, abnormal "happy" news isnt enough to make watching that depressing stuff worthwhile. My parents are the ones who exclaimed loudly about it. if not for that I wouldnt have known.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

2. Technosphile: You have a good point. I'm not saying they should get rich (that'll come from the TV movie and book deals, heh).

Yay! ...?
    Yeah excrement-for-brains, that's what you say when people's lives are saved. That's called a good thing unless you like to pour meth on your cereal in the morning.

honestly folks, I dont watch the news at all because this strange, abnormal "happy" news isnt enough to make watching that depressing stuff worthwhile. My parents are the ones who exclaimed loudly about it. if not for that I wouldnt have known.
    Wow. Good for you. Too bad this "positive, freaky, abnormal news" invaded your own private, retarded recluse life. Why are you and the others even in this thread?

Hey if 88mph's house caved in trapping his family as dangerous fumes crept up on them, I probably wouldn't bat an eye either.
    Considering you're basically the village idiot of the entire forum nobody would give a crap if it was you either.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nemo
    Hey if 88mph's house caved in trapping his family as dangerous fumes crept up on them, I probably wouldn't bat an eye either.
    [QUOTE]

I wouldn't expect you to. You don't know me and I don't affect your life in any way, so what would it matter to you?