Page 1 of 16 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you 1st lose the big V...

1. When did you 1st lose the big V...

Not that it matters, but I haven't made a useless thread that answers an oh so very important question.

Anyways, what age or still counting?

Mine was Feb 15th 1988, 15 years old, and still celebrating the day.

It's all I cling to

Hmmm... Summer of 1992 I think. Which means I was fourteen. Which is way too young.

3. Yeah, it sure is. I probably should have waited until a few had passed. At 18, I found the one that would have been really cool to lose it with, but, then agian, I was a teenager..and they are quite horny and all that shit.

With one exception, I think it was the worst sex ever. Like trying to play chess blind and have a master match, after watching a chess movie a few times, but I digres...

I second the worst sex ever motion.

All you youngsters out there listen to ol' grandpappy 88, and don't do any of the fucking.

5. Shit I lost mine at 15 I think?

I really never gave it much thought. I got my knob polished and I moved on to greater pastures
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. when did you first lose it? compared to second? :P

7. hopefully soon
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

8. November of 95, when I was 17. It was in the field at my high school in broad daylight on a Sunday afternoon. Otherwise, it was so botched that I really wasn't interested in trying again for a year and a half.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

9. summer of 97 at the tender age of 18. i'm glad i didn't do it any earlier 'cause i pro'ly would've sucked at it an' my girl at the time wouldn't have enjoyed it that much.

10. Re: When did you 1st lose the big V...

Originally posted by mattvanstone
    Mine was Feb 15th 1988, 15 years old, and still celebrating the day.

It's all I cling to
    That's pretty sad... you have my sympathy.