Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berserk #2

I pre-ordered and received Berserk #2 having only seen about 15 minutes of the first one. I won't watch berserk 2 until I see the first in it's entirety (sp?) and I am waiting until I can snag the sexy Box of War thang at a good price.

2. I'm not saying the animation sucks but it's deffinitly not Bebop quality, it reminds me a lot of Trigun in a way. You can tell which episodes the animators really wanted to get just right.

Oh and I watched the second disc and it still blows me away. And where the fuck can I get the soundtrack, I'm picking this one up as soon as I can.

D

3. About disc one, does anyone else get some funny line in the middle-upper part of the screen?
    It appears when the scene changes trough out the five episodes, I can se it clearly when the god hand members appear on the first episode, it flicker as hell.
    What do you think, is it the disc (no scratches or dust) or the DVD player?

4. I think its the disc J2, I didnt have that prob with mine.

Watched disc 2 last night (yeah I know...finally), chalk up another incredible 4 eps of Berserk. All where mag-nif but come on now...ep 6 was the absolute shite (Zodd the Immortal,for those who sleep), am I the only one here who was (what did Doshi call it...) 'marking out' during that fight?? I cant remember the last time I ooh'ed and ahh'ed so much (well watchin Anime anyways). And what is this,
    National Cliffhanger week or sumthn???? Between Eva: D & R, Lord of the Rings, and the final ep on vol 2, im startin to wonder.
    Cant wait for volume 3!! Can you believe some people literally 'hate' this jewel?? Sadly, I can...but it still boggles the mind.

lee

Oh,and the soundtrack is a definate must-0wn...the menu screen song is pure aural ambrosia..

5. I've had my region free set for months now, your all in for an incredible ride
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

6. I am quickly discovering that it's the best show in my collection to get people hooked or at least interested in anime. So far I've lent the DVD to six people who don't follow a damn thing and all they can say after is "When's the next disk coming out?"

I love this show!

D

7. Berserk is definitely my favorite anime series.

There is no character that is more bad-ass than Gutsu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

8. I was finally able to grab DVD 2 last night. It was the one and only copy on the restocking cart. I snagged it before it even made it to the shelves

Either my local Best Buy sold out of copies last Tuesday (release day), or I got the first copy they got in. Odd.

- Kabuki