Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: Since when does the word "Gay" = "Stupid"?

1. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable

Here you go, Fag! I'm 100% Jewish, and I think I might laugh a piss stain in my pants if you said that Metal Gear Solid 2 was so fucking "Jewish!!!"

I can roll with that. Can you?
    CV, you have said before that you are a Jew, and so am I. But you have also said you “...believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of the Most High God. And believe everything in the New Testament...” (- direct quote from Despair's circumcision thread). I completely respect your beliefs but you're one of the infamous 'Jews for Jesus' and most Jews wouldn't consider you "100%" Jewish. So, would you PLEASE not use your being Jewish as an excuse to be angry.

2. This thread needs to be locked, thrown into a poison ditch and set alight. It became nothing more than "polywaggles defends his corner" pages ago. Sorry about that.

3. Originally posted by Sataro

CV, you have said before that you are a Jew, and so am I. But you have also said you “...believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of the Most High God. And believe everything in the New Testament...” (- direct quote from Despair's circumcision thread). I completely respect your beliefs but you're one of the infamous 'Jews for Jesus' and most Jews wouldn't consider you "100%" Jewish. So, would you PLEASE not use your being Jewish as an excuse to be angry.
    I wasn't beining angry, I was being funny.

And, no, I won't stop clinging to my Jewishness. There are many Biblical reasons for this, but to give you as short an answer as I can: Nope.

I'm a Jew, damnit! God says so. It takes more than being a descendant of Aberham (sp?) to be a Jew...as illustrated by Jacob and Esau.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. ahem, in response to the thread

since when does saying gay = stupid
    since i was in 4th grade dood, im 24 now.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

5. in before lock.

Re: Since when does the word "Gay" = "Stupid"?

Would anyone be offended if I said that a game was the "Blackest" or "Jewest" game or idea I have ever seen or heard?
    Black is only a color. Much like "gay=homosexual," it only means "African-American" because you let it.

That said, this is about the blackest thread EVER.

*places Official TR Stamp on thread*

Stibbons Guest
    I can't even remember any non-EThugg posts that included the word "gay" equalling "stupid" without the intent for a humorous, non-threatening quip with absolutely no homophobic motive behind it. If this thread was created after only seeing the word "gay" contextually abused once or twice in a community full of hundreds of users with thousands of posts, why are you being so anal?

(God, I hope my anus doesn't get mad at me for being so black.)

This entire thread is unnecessary and gay. The maturity level on TNL is a perfect balance somewhere inbetween idiot 1337-speaking hermits and pretentious opinion-driven blowhards, and all this thread has done is try to accuse TNL of being of a certain maturity level that it has never been (with the exceptions of EThugg's posts and the Jae/Hitomi, Zidane/Julie sagas).

As many have already stated, this is a public community. And while that does entail that we should all keep ourselves in check so that we don't offend anyone, it also entails an ability to leave if the forum community as a whole or any of its content doesn't endear itself to you. I'm sure there are many other less Jewish forums out there where everyone is a boring, politically correct zealot with a lot of bitching to do about society; this isn't one of them.

8. umm yeah this is pretty pointless...
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"