Well, I heard about this film a while ago. The trailer was awesome, and I anxiently awaited its dvd arrival. Here is some information on the film and dvd specs:

Whasango (Volcano High)

Director: I don't know
Stars: Again... I don't know. Is the main guy "Romeo" from "My Wife is a Gangster?"

Synopsis:
This movie is about a guy named Kim Kyung-Soo.
-This next segment I copied from DVDasian...
"Expelled from school for the eighth time, he arrives at a new school, Whasango, with the firm vow to keep a low profile and not get kicked out this time. To make a long story short, he doesnĄ¯t get his wish. Whasango happens to be a far-from-ordinary school filled with students that are all experts in martial arts.
Kyung-soo is soon dragged into a power struggle between teachers and students trying to get their hands on an ancient, legendary book, which supposedly gives the possessor control over the whole school. "

DVD:

Distributor: Cinema Services
Region: 3 NTSC
DVD-9 X2
Running Time: 121 Minutes (Feature)
Extras: Making Of (More like...making certain sequences compared to a storyboard next to it.)
CG Making of commentary. (Korean Only, No Eng. subs.)
24 Scene Selections
Other Trailers: Fun Movie (looks hilarious), Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, and 2 other ones I cant remember right now.
Cast and Crew/director info. (Korean Only)
2 trailers for Whasango (No Eng. Subs.)
Production Notes.
Music Video... ( I Love it)
Synopsis (Korean Only)

Video:
Anamorphic widescreen 1.85:1

This movie great. If you like anime you will like this. Its like an anime movie was pulled right into the real world. Even how the characters run at each other. Reminded me of Ninja Scroll how they ran hunched over, and the only thing that moved was there legs, while there bodies never bobbed up and down. Very nice touch by the director. And the main character does all these poses like the peace sign and waves with a big grin on his face.

This movie has to be one of the most sylish and cool movies i have ever seen. the way the movie was filmed is breathtaking. the effects are excellent, even by hollywood standards (witness the fight in the white room with the korean letters swirling around). the soundtrack kicks ass !. the CG never performs the fights, it just enhances them, unlike legend of zu. the actors look incredibly cool as each has a distinctive personality. the 5 "substitue" teachers came right out of the matrix, which i thought was really cool. this movie rocks and everyone who likes good action and/or anime should see this movie. it is live action anime all the way

It's funnier then I thought it would be. There are quite a few small action scenes, but none that last for more then a minute. Until the finale, which is a good 20-25 minutes of pure wire-fu special power type of stuff ala Stormriders, GREAT

It does have some slow parts, but not many to spoil the enjoynment of this film. I will try to find the trailer on the net, and post link here, so anyone interested can watch it. Unfortunately this film's dvd is Region 3, so you will need the Region Free played to watch it. Hopefully HK release will come out soon.